Make Millions With Your Music: The Quick And Easy Way

Amazing and insightful article...check it out and be inspired...

Make Millions With Your Music: The Quick And Easy Way
the music genre I'm involved in is contempary christian music mostly RnB(Rthymn and Bible) and christian Rap
ppl on the forum say oh there not alot of topics beyond Christ
well Christ is the center of the genre
just like Rock band you'll always see and hear a guitar
it's a key element
and contempary christian music is selling well...the music is uplifting and the artists are hitting on topics such as mental illness,homosexuality,poverty,parenting,drug abuse,the suffering in third-world countries, to down just want to dance and party without alchol and drugs of course lol

so alot of ppl connect with the music on a personal level allowing them to cry,to be joyful to dance yes dance now(jerk,breakdance, or just the two-step)
a lady I know lost her granddaugther in a fire around christmas and the only thing that got her through that depression was a christian song...
so for those that don't think their genre is mainstream enough you'll be surprised by who will buy your music if you make something ppl can really connect to and the article you posted hit that on the nail

good music+connection music+great promotion/marketing=decent sales.....

Last edited:
I think Christian music is a good example of what he is talking about, it comes with a strong selling point already, though.

Do you think that religious music gets a pass on the strength of it's religiosity, I haven't any that I would just bang out, unless it's the Winans, lol!

I think Christian music is a good example of what he is talking about, it comes with a strong selling point already, though.

Do you think that religious music gets a pass on the strength of it's religiosity, I haven't any that I would just bang out, unless it's the Winans, lol!

The is a song for every moment in life, rather it's one with religious inspiration or not so much. Great read!

anything that claims its giving you a quick and easy way to something should automatically raise red flags...

I think the title of this article was kinda 'tongue in cheek' FDR. It is a fact that the artist that he has listed in this article are heavy hitters and make some very memorable songs.

anything that claims its giving you a quick and easy way to something should automatically raise red flags...

well ppl that make christian music..don't want to be known as making religious music.. as christians view their beliefs as a lifestyle choice.. (a way of life) not trying to preach but trying to put how artists and labels involved in contempary christian genre view their music....
Alot of christians who listener and buy are real picky on who they listen to ...as they don't want that wishy-washy christian music of the 60's-90's
but there alot of new sub-genre in contempary christian music....
you can check out some here

it can be qiuck you can go from flat broke to selling 2x platinum in one year...
and back in the 90's it was easy...now you have to do alot of things on your own first...

Back