looking christian producers to work with

dude your site is banging....truly great layout and love the popups
but I press play but no sound ....I'll try later
Sorry for the disappointment I do have a question are you trying to go to the site and listen with MAC product? If so the only thing that will work at this time is their laptops because the player is a flash player, also you have to click on the play button by a beat not the player itself. Once a beat is playing then you are able to stop start with the play button. If you are still having problems please contact me so I can make sure the site is running correctly. Thank you and God Bless.

“Bad company ruins good character. (1 Corinthians 15:33)

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord
Eph 5:19 (KJV)

13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.

1 Cor 8:13 (KJV) does alot of secular music get into your mind and then speak it out of your mouth and start doing those activies sung or rap on those

the content of the lyrics must be considered. While not specifically speaking of music
Phil 4:8-9 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
much of secular music does not meet the standard of this scripture above

It is the lyrics that determine whether a song is “acceptable” for a Christian musicians to be involved. If anything leads you to think about or get involved in something that does not glorify God, it should be avoided.

would want to play the guitar on a song with these lyrics
The only good god is a dead god. The only god good for me. The only good god is a dead god, baby. The only damn god I need”?

secular is not evil.. isn't just not spiritual...but again most of the secular music involves cussing,pridefulness,greed,etc....
so again.. I don't have a problem with a christian who wants to work with secular artists..
but I believe whole-heartly that a christian producer and musicians should be involved in christian music....
to play or make a beat for a secular artist is not a sin...
like boxing is not a sin.. but going up and punching someone in the mouth because you're angry.. well there you go
so what I'm saying
a secular artist can make a song that doesn't go against the value of Christ and the christian producer or musician can sure they aren't going against their values..
now again most secular songs that most ppl on this forum are involved with and listen to included what in their lyric sex/unmarried,drugs abuse.."don't be drunkard"
check out this song
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous ft. Timbaland - YouTube
just the images man... no good

check this lyrics out
Night and Day I ain't scared to say that we different
They play the prostitute but they like to say they just intimate
And Idols in their heart, they can't seem to lose their grip on it
See them walkin' in the direction that canned and crippled them
Our World is different like Whitley and Wayne man
They say we look the same but we ain't chasin' the same thing
It all boils down to they think everythings relative
Jesus might as well be a South American president
Very evident, they say that Jesus was heaven sent
They lifestyle reflects they worship themselves instead of Him
They don't acknowledge the Christ if they did they wouldn't worship themselves by the way that they live
All these rappers say they got guns that spray off 16
I've got a Luke 9 that can take all 16
That's the Bible the one they prop
But they don't care about the author they think he's a joke.

and now check this lyrics out

In the midst of negativity
A positive sight can be blurred
And the visions that we thought were good seems to let evil occur
While still possessed in our human form we live life searching for greatness
Since the day we were born
And as we bow our heads at night
Rich, wealthy, or poor with dislikes
We pray asking for forgiveness for our sinful ways
With Mind, Body, Spirit, and Faith we Pray AMEN
Yea (Amen) You like that right (Amen) I wrote it myself by the way (Amen)
Yo Young (Amen) Jeezy Jizzle Snowman
We gotta give the streets what they want man
**** the got damn shit
You gotta get it in
Let's get it

[Verse 1:]
Bow our heads let us pray
Thanks to the day
Bills paid crib laid thanks to the Yay
In that 'Rari at that red light that's in the 'A'
Glock 40 with that red light that's anyway
See you motha****as actin' like ya'll done caught amnesia
I know what to do get them chains up out the freezer
***** it's Mr. Trap or Die ok you niggas asked for it
Ya'll know these niggas could'ntwalk a mile in my air jordans
I'm like adidas on a zebra motha****a way too many stripes
Countin' 20's in my white beater way 2 many nights
I'm talkin' all the yay you ever seen beyond ya wildest dreams
Niggas get that first million dollars, buy the wildest things
Frog green bubble eyed coupe seats giraffe skin
That one reckless ass phone call will get ya ass ten

no shame here bro - hit me up and lets work on something

my email is holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com

hit me up and we talk in detail about what stage in the evolution of my business plan I'm at now

Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve​

Christian producer/rapper very interested

Grace and Peace. My name is E the Kerusso, and Im a Christian producer and rapper with a Christian rap beat website called HeirBornMusic.net. I'm curretly looking to work with those who want to promote the gospel and exalt Christ. I checked out your website and I'm interested in working with you if you are still available to collaborate.

E the Kerusso, Producer
HeirBornMusic.net

SoundCloud Mobile

This is me (i Sing in spanish dont know if this will have An impact on your desicion) ;-)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Plus i know many spanish christian rappers we are in massachussets and rhode island

I hear both sides of the working with secular artists and this is something i think about often. I would personally prefer working with individuals who promote positive messages, it's kinda frustrating when u mention hip-hop/rap people think of your typical mainstream song and it's obviously going to be about the artist bragging about how 'hot' he/she is or their 'swag'. then off course money, cars, women and drugs! please note the keyword here is typical. I for one prefer to stand out and not fit in! At the same time I feel like If i'm going to work with a secular artist directly then me as the Christian, I should be doing something in the direction of leading this person to Christ or being an example to them or something like that, If i'm not tryna win souls then there's a problem. I don't know if what i wrote makes sense it's 2am where I am...i'm tired! :p

What's good. I'd self-identify as a producer who has been blessed with a talent to devise instrumentals that are unique (i.e. VERY unique - I intentionally and naturally use unorthodox chord progressions, beat loops, sound effects) and usually I find myself making beats not necessarily for rappers to bang on, but in a strange way I consider making beats a form of worship. Some people sing praises, others dance (including me), and then there's folks like me who enjoy working behind the scenes in studios or in churches to make everything sound as professional as possible.

Am I a Christian producer? Yes and no; yes because, as mentioned, I tend to make tracks out of this deep, strange, mysterious sense awe from the things of this universe (ultimately God's creation through Jesus) and this sense of awe motivates me to make the type of tracks I make. No, because a majority of the rappers I've had record in my home studio are not exactly "Christian rappers" (i.e. they are not in the same category as Lecrae, Trip Lee, etc.) yet most of them have strong Christian views which they just don't always explicitly mention in their songs - I guess that's probably what would qualify someone to be a Christian rapper by definition.

I'd definitely love to collaborate with Christian rappers and singers. It only seems natural that I dedicate my faith-based talents and skills to fellow believers (although I am still open to working with secular folks). I'd love to see the glory of God move through the music community by motivated, dedicated, and most importantly humble artists. Feel free to PM me and I can give you my contact information so we can keep this discussion going and make things happen.

I'd show you my website if I had one lol. I've been so burried in studying for school, work, trying to grow in my faith in this tough world, that I haven't had much time to invest in getting a website started, let alone getting a VIP Soundclick or such. All I can guide you to for now is this: https://soundcloud.com/#nathan-synth there are only 3 songs uploaded which is a HUGE underrepresentation of the amount of [marketable/commercial level] instrumentals and loops I've made and "put on layaway" (somewhere around 100).

Also, the album in my signature, 12oz. of Interference, was produced entirely by me. The vocals came from my roommate, Emeka, a talented rapper/singer/songwriter who is a great man of faith. The song "Hidden Royalty" is a song dedicated to the works of Jesus.

Godblessya =]

Back