Lease, Lease With Exclusive, Exclusive or What For Unlimited Use & Sales? Royalties

Lakwaun

Lease, Lease With Exclusive, Exclusive or What For Unlimited Use & Sales? Royalties

I already copy wrote about 280 beats threw the government site just had to zip them together in no more then 100mb zip files so thats done. One question.

I'm about to post my beats online to all the stores and what not, I only want royalties from tv, radio and things like streams, but no royalties at all from any artist on file who decide to use my beats for there projects. How should I label them as? Like Non Exclusive, Exclusive,Lease with Exclusive Rights or what?

Selling the beats for $2.00 each if itunes lets me choose that price other wise the average $1.19 i'm seeing on itunes per download. Letting multiple artist use the beats for whatever they want with as many sales as they want. I understand publishing with the isrc codes via my bmi catalog and what not, I gave them a call. But is there something I need to setup in there as well within the contracts or whatever? Or do I need to write up a contract? Im thinking I should of chose ASCAP for just selling instrumental beats but they charge and BMI was free.

Back