Label send me the document!

KillaBEAT

Hi everybody! One label send me "Agreement" a couple of days ago. Agreement seemed to me some suspicious. I can not say nothing bad about the label. I think I'm overly suspicious)) And I don't know nothing about music industry.
Please, look this document http://rghost.ru/36939133 and say fake it is or not fake!
Thanx.

Last edited:
The first thing that struck me was that the person has a gmail account listed on the letter... I think SNS is big enough to have its own domain name...

DO NOT DO THIS. Throw this in the trash. I've gotten the same thing. They're a scam to get money out of you, trust me. Literally anybody that sends them a track gets this. I once got suspicious so I created another account, sent them a track that was absolutely horrendous, then they emailed me back with a contract saying I was good? This is a scam.

Slip N Slide on the grind is total scam. Paid submissions are always a red flag. If your shit is up to par you won't have to pay to submit.

Scam of the On Da Grind !!

I hear ya mane....Welcome to the club.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

...man, they got ya too. Just got mines today. Ya know they been doin this since 2009. Crazy, they take advantage of up and comming producers, scammin for dough, melted cheeze.

Last edited:
New on here, but this site is so benificial for info on music production

Here is some of my weird music. I am new on here, still gotta post to put up any links. If anybody needs questions about copyrighting music, or anything, let me know. Please don't pay no one to copyright your beats. Trust me its can be done on your own. Lil tedious, but can be done.

Attachments

• DRop it Down Low.mp3
    8.9 MB · Views: 31
Back