I need some serious suggestions and help as to starting a music career?

Zaidorade

So, I started producing like March or April when I was 15, and I'm trying really really hard to get signed and get into the scene. I spend countless hours of my summer to make music without a break (something like 5-6 hours a day) but I think I am doing something wrong but I don't know what it is. I do everything by my self, I created my logo by myself from scratch and I only use my name as an Artist Name. But what should I do to get myself signed? Help would really be appreciated and I'm sorry if this isn't as "thorough".

Well I don't want to do something where I wouldn't enjoy it. I really don't care about making money off my music I just enjoy making music and getting me signed would help me get my music out there and receive a fanbase

Well I don't want to do something where I wouldn't enjoy it. I really don't care about making money off my music I just enjoy making music and getting me signed would help me get my music out there and receive a fanbase

Labels typically don't sign anyone without a fanbase these days. Labels don't invest money where there is no profit and there only way to show potential profit is with a fanbase.

So, if you want to get with a label in order to get a fanbase.. you'll need a fanbase to get there 1st...

Last edited:
Labels typically don't sign anyone without a fanbase these days. Labels don't invest money where there is no profit and there only way to show potential profit is with a fanbase.

So, if you want to get with a label in order to get a fanbase.. you'll need a fanbase to get there 1st...

Thanks for the quick response. I have another question, I am trying to promote my music everywhere (Facebook,Twitter,Soundcloud) but it just isn't working..surely I am doing something wrong?

Thanks for the quick response. I have another question, I am trying to promote my music everywhere (Facebook,Twitter,Soundcloud) but it just isn't working..surely I am doing something wrong?

Well, multimedia is a proven working method of promotion and building a fan base. So the fact that it's not working for you.. means you're not doing something correctly. What you're doing wrong? That's hard to say without seeing how you market yourself via those social platforms.

Well, multimedia is a proven working method of promotion and building a fan base. So the fact that it's not working for you.. means you're not doing something correctly. What you're doing wrong? That's hard to say without seeing how you market yourself via those social platforms.

How would you go about marketing than? I could maybe follow your ways and gain a fanbase from that? What would you recommened?

Back