How would I go about getting this song on the radio?

itsosman

So I produced this song and wrote a bit of it, the artist is based in australia and its getting some airplay there but i want to know how to get it on the radio in america, any help would be appreciated

Look at kwin dot com. Angelina unsigned at nine. You'd be competing with locals. See what's up! It's in Stockton, CA, USA.

check this link
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...help-indie-label-distrube-thier-music-364398/
highly reccommended
Jango Airplay - Promote your Music online - Get your song on the Radio!
Scrub Radio - Independent Artists All The Time
Independent Artists Radio Stations
New Artist Radio
Livestew Unsigned Artists Radio - Independent Music
Welcome to AiiRadio.net!!
Music Promotion and internet publicity for musicians

Outside the Dial, Underground Rock Radio
15413 Church Ln. Oak Forest, IL 60452
PH: 708-516-2088
Marc Piccirilli info@outsidethedial.com
Outside the Dial
The underground Rock show playing what corporate radio refuses to play!!

Radio Crystal Blue
1701 Snyder Ave. #4, Philadelphia, PA 19145
Dan Herman cblue456@optonline.net
www.radiocrystalblue.net
A freeform internet radio/podcast program. Send CDs only. CDs MUST have a 2010 or 2011 release date. I will NOT debut any CD older than June 2010.

SmoothJazz.com Internet Radio
1242 State Aven. Ste. I, PMB 174, Marysville, WA 98270
ssjazzkiss@gmail.com
SmoothJazz.com Global Radio : The Global Home for Smooth Jazz . Trad Jazz . Nu Jazz . Chill Jazz : 24/7
Please feel free to submit your music on CD to us at the above addresses. We would appreciate a little background info, but if we can find that online, just direct us to your website or MySpace page. Please be as green as possible and do not send us folders... we just end up throwing those out.

1club.fm
www.1club.fm
Over 80 free internet radio stations with the best Rock, Country, Rap, Old School, New Age, Jazz, Pop, Classical, Dance, Blues, Live Mixes, Reggae, Kids Pop, cutting-edge shows and more!

Dixie Streams
Online Country Radio @ Dixie Streams | Country Radio and Music News
Think you've got the right stuff for this radio station? Are you an independent Country artist, represent a Bluegrass band, or think your music might fit one of our stations? Use our online form to send us some info. If we like what we hear, we'll contact you to send us some music.

Magic Monster Radio
radio.magicmonsterrecords.com
Online radio that features a variety of Alternative radio shows. Indie music, Post-Punk, Lo-FI, Goth, Punk, Experimental, Noise Pop, New Wave, Industrial, Psychedelic, Glam, Prog and Art Rock.

What's Hot Radio Show TLVS1
PH: 516-668-3284
Mr.R whatshotradio@yahoo.com
RadioJox Social Networking For The Radio Broadcasting Industry - Social Networking For The Radio Broadcasting Industry
Playing the hottest independent Hip Hop and R&B from around the world.

US Smooth Jazz
newmusic@usnewjazz.com
U S New Jazz
Promoting quality music outside the limited scope of popular culture. We are always on the lookout for new music and our playlist is updated every week. There is no charge to submit your music for consideration on the playlist.

TM101 Radio
themovement101@eliment.org
TM101 Radio | Hip Hop Blog | Independent / Indie Hip Hop Internet Radio Station
Plays 100% independent Hip Hop and R&B, commercial free and uncensored. Please visit our website for submission details.

WCKD Radio
Wicked Audio
Wicked Audio without the audio, is like pineapple with out the apple. Who wants to eat pine? We don't. WCKD Radio does want to hear what you've got, though. Visit our website to submit your MP3.

WFKU
WFKU Internet radio
A gothic internet radio station streaming live out of New York City. Gotham City offers us a vast selection of the best dark DJ's, events and concerts in the country. We stream live from industrial and gothic events all over the city and play sets from the most talented DJ's the city has to offer.

Brocket 99 Radio
info@brocket99.net
THE OFFICIAL BROCKET 99 FAN SITE
Bands, we've been playing Unsigned & Indie Music (always uncensored) since 1995. E-mail us your MP3s.

what does your business plan state on estimates download sales,promotion for this project... do you and the artist have contracts signed
and are you signed up with BMI or ASCAP need to do this to get your radio play money.
hit me up I do e-music business consulting
but as always you need a Entertainment Lawyer,accountant on your team
and a manager now you can be all those except I the lawyer part.. but you need to have a solid business plan together
Find a Chapter | SCORE
and
Office Locations

Back