How to set Paypal button pricing options? Help

SoundHustle

Hey guys, i set up a paypal button on my sound click with the code and everything. I got that figured out.

But i don't get how i can set the prices for the the 3 lease options i set. Everytime it goes to checkout it lists the options but everything is listed at $0.00.

How do i set the prices for my 3 options on the paypal button? I would appreciate you're help, do i need to alter the code given by paypal originally?

Hey guys, i set up a paypal button on my sound click with the code and everything. I got that figured out.

But i don't get how i can set the prices for the the 3 lease options i set. Everytime it goes to checkout it lists the options but everything is listed at $0.00.

How do i set the prices for my 3 options on the paypal button? I would appreciate you're help, do i need to alter the code given by paypal originally?

Can you paste your html code from paypal in the thread?

You gotta set em in PayPal when you create the button. You can't edit shit in the code. You gotta make uh new button or edit the one you got..

Back