How to promote your music - here are some working methods

what is the best site to start your blogs on? and people should post theres so we can all network together?

Attachments

• We can be Stars Tonight.mp3
    4.8 MB · Views: 11
what is the best site to start your blogs on? and people should post theres so we can all network together?

It's best to blog on your on website. You can use a WordPress, Joomla, or any other CMS (Content Management System). I'm always down for networking. Just follow the link below to see my blog. BTW, I noticed that you've attached a download. You should create a SoundCloud profile so you can stream audio in the threads.

Just FYI

It's best to blog on your on website. You can use a WordPress, Joomla, or any other CMS (Content Management System).
Okay thanks alot bro! ill link you once i have some stuff set up!
I'm always down for networking. Just follow the link below to see my blog. BTW, I noticed that you've attached a download. You should create a SoundCloud profile so you can stream audio in the threads.
Im new to the site Thanks alot ill make one of those now as well

Would be interested in knowing more about what forums are good to post your music in?

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Very True Sir!

Doing Mixtapes (local, well recognized ) are a way for producers to get notice. I say ditto to the others that have posted great information...

World Record of Highest Piano-Performance

I need get more review for this link. How i get ?
youtube.com/watch?v=s5HvYr0yogI

Last edited:
Never thought of p2p sites - nice advice

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

P2P sites, good tip - thanks!

This new found interest in i dosing is fast catching the interest of the people. The i doser hand of god had some godly effect on some people and some people got demonic effect.

Back