How to hustle my music in my area as a producer?

GlennBeats

I live close to DC and could probably ring up some old connections to hoods around here but as a producer, rather than an artists, does anybody have any suggestions on how to hustle my beats out of my trunk in the producer way?

I live close to DC and could probably ring up some old connections to hoods around here but as a producer, rather than an artists, does anybody have any suggestions on how to hustle my beats out of my trunk in the producer way?

The best way to make it happen locally would be to make yourself known through your existing outlets and branch out from there.

If you're up to it, you could record cats and sell song packages (eg: beats & studio time). Another option could be to connect with other cats who have active studio's in your area and network.

Hope that helps.

The best way to make it happen locally would be to make yourself known through your existing outlets and branch out from there.

If you're up to it, you could record cats and sell song packages (eg: beats & studio time). Another option could be to connect with other cats who have active studio's in your area and network.

Hope that helps.

what is in red is what I did when I first started out but I did it for free
they would record two songs and I would take 1 song and they would get one song
end of transaction
did that till I had enough songs to fill up a CD for a compilation
then I slang those out of the trunk...
did that to do 4 compilations

now days I don't know if out of the trunk would work...

as a producer SFTRAXX has it right...use the network of the contacts you have and then branch out...
be on top of your game ..always have some music with you and register your copyright and join a PRO(so you can get your backend)

Back