Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How To Get Traffic On Soundclick

qblok89 is offline Registered User

How To Get Traffic On Soundclick

Sign in to disable this ad
    How do people get over 50,000 views i seen alot of pages with that many or more views i on got 1,000 views so far

And do people still buy $25 leases or should i drop my price to $10-15

Cyko is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by qblok89 View Post
    How do people get over 50,000 views i seen alot of pages with that many or more views i on got 1,000 views so far

How do people get over 50,000 views

they send traffic to their pages

How to get traffic on soundclick

market the page (ppc, organic, social media and word of mouth)

It's your material sell it for whatever you like
    and like this.

fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
    How do people get over 50,000 views

they send traffic to their pages

How to get traffic on soundclick

market the page (ppc, organic, social media and word of mouth)

It's your material sell it for whatever you like
    there you have it you have to be active in your effort website traffic effort
    okay if Obama just stepped out of his office three years ago and said I'm running for president
    you think he would be our president NO!!!
    he ran a campaign,got it funded,and a a support staff
    so you as a producer do what
    1.run an advertisement campaign
    2.fund it through money you have in your checking/savings account
    3.your support staff is you talking to ppl piece,networking heavily,and using internet and offline tools to become more visible

be creative and you can either spend alot of money to become visible or spend a lot of time to become visible
    I rather spend more time with the support of the tool we all know as money

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
    One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
    The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
    Research and Information Gathering Expert
    Building Relationships to Build Success
    Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
    likes this.

PatrickPatchCarr is offline The Alternative
    I launched my Soundclick page(link in signature) ten days ago and I am already #38 in R&B and climbing. Here are a few very basic pointers to get traffic.

1. Anytime you post in a forum like this one, have your website in your signature. Postings like this one generate traffic IF there is a link someone can click. Register with all the producer/hip hop forums you can find and post on them regularly.
    2. Use other beat sites such as Rocbattle.com that can link back to your Soundclick page. You can battle for promo on Rocbattle. There are lots more sites like this.
    3. Get branded. Nobody will stay long on your Soundclick page if its just the default Soundclick page. You need graphics, you need your own domain name, and you need a good concept.
    4. Campaign on Facebook and Twitter to get people you are already friends with to hit up your site for a bump in traffic.
    5. Purchase Soundclick promo. Its really cheap as far as internet advertising goes.
    6. Constantly network with people on the web, but don't SPAM crude promo everywhere!

There's a TON more strategies you can use other than these six I've listed... you can find a lot of techniques through research and sometimes you just have to get creative and think of unique and effective ways for yourself.

I'll wrap up with this. Examine your own work. Be honest with yourself. It has to be really good to stand out. I mean it has to be REALLY GOOD. Constantly improve your musical talent, as well as your mixing skills to get your productions loud and clear for the final product. Research everything I have mentioned in this post and maybe when you've dedicated 2,000 more hours to playing and recording music and internet marketing basics I will see you on the charts.

I honestly hope this helps.

Much Love,

Patch
    and like this.
    Production For The Rest Of Us :: Melodic Hooks
    http://www.patrickpatchcarr.com

You gotta network and promote to get hits to your page.. And brand.. Brand everything.. Also if your beats are 25 dollar worthy.. Keep it there.. But cut deals if their going to buy more than one.. Keep happy customers feel me
    PRODUCED FOR SOULJA BOY/HONEY COCAINE/LIL B BEATS > http://www.youtube.com/user/CocaineAudi0 TWITTER =@SlurRty

makaihbeats is offline Registered User
    Yea, good tips.
    also, monitor your traffic sources to see which are the most effective, then focus more on the ones that are working

King-Vis is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by fataltone View Post
    okay if Obama just stepped out of his office three years ago and said I'm running for president
    you think he would be our president NO!!!
    he ran a campaign,got it funded,and a a support staff
    Very good point, that should open people's eyes (including mine).

Dizzee is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickPatchCarr View Post
    I launched my Soundclick page(link in signature) ten days ago and I am already #38 in R&B and climbing. Here are a few very basic pointers to get traffic.

1. Anytime you post in a forum like this one, have your website in your signature. Postings like this one generate traffic IF there is a link someone can click. Register with all the producer/hip hop forums you can find and post on them regularly.
    2. Use other beat sites such as Rocbattle.com that can link back to your Soundclick page. You can battle for promo on Rocbattle. There are lots more sites like this.
    3. Get branded. Nobody will stay long on your Soundclick page if its just the default Soundclick page. You need graphics, you need your own domain name, and you need a good concept.
    4. Campaign on Facebook and Twitter to get people you are already friends with to hit up your site for a bump in traffic.
    5. Purchase Soundclick promo. Its really cheap as far as internet advertising goes.
    6. Constantly network with people on the web, but don't SPAM crude promo everywhere!

There's a TON more strategies you can use other than these six I've listed... you can find a lot of techniques through research and sometimes you just have to get creative and think of unique and effective ways for yourself.

I'll wrap up with this. Examine your own work. Be honest with yourself. It has to be really good to stand out. I mean it has to be REALLY GOOD. Constantly improve your musical talent, as well as your mixing skills to get your productions loud and clear for the final product. Research everything I have mentioned in this post and maybe when you've dedicated 2,000 more hours to playing and recording music and internet marketing basics I will see you on the charts.

I honestly hope this helps.

Much Love,

Patch
    good post there man!!! I been on soundclick for a while now and I think i'm starting to get the hang of it lol but I been working on my own website now for quite some time now, feels way better

Hip-Hop Beats | Buy Hot Rap Beats For Sale | Instrumentals For Sale

young lee futuristic is offline Registered User
    I was wondering the same thing this post really helped me.....

Desire Inspires is online now Registered User
    Why do you want traffic on Soundclick?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information