Here Are Some SERIOUS MARKETING TIPS

liltraybeatz

1.Forum Networking.......Post On Rap Forums and Put your Promo or Something To Get them to your site in signature

2.Video Marketing.......Post Videos that Rappers Would Go To (((Freestyle,Music Videos,etc...))Put your link in the vid using a movie maker....Post everyday.... And Post Yourself making beats(if you got a camera.

3.Guerilla Marketing......Hit Up people on Forums,Reverbnation,And more Places Where Artist are..

4.SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING!!!! Hit Up People on myspace and twitter......Plus Build a Fan Base On Facebook ....If you can get some people to go to your facebook

PLEASE CAN ANYONE GIVE MORE HELPING TIPS LIKE THIS

THANX FOR RESPONSE:))))

Last edited:
it's never enough to just have a great product if no one knows about it...you don't have to have a full written out marketing plan...but I would as I'm all about promotion,marketing..sales projections etc...
its how you want to run your BUSINESS

I have this massive marketing scheme in my head...it's just that I can't get the music the way I want it. lmao So if I ever write those hits I want, I think I'll be in good shape. ;D Ha ha.

First, anything that you do that ain't video taped don't exist, record videos of EVERYTHING, put it on youtube then on your blog and C a few others will post it repost for you. Second, if you wanna meet serious artists, go to where they congregate. An artist with shows, video shoots, etc is usually more serious then one you might meet at random on facebook or a forum. If you C an artist puttin money into their careers by makin fliers, hard copies of their work and such then you can pretty much guarantee that they'll spend money for services from you..... That is, if they like you and what your doin

I have this massive marketing scheme in my head...it's just that I can't get the music the way I want it. lmao So if I ever write those hits I want, I think I'll be in good shape. ;D Ha ha.

offer your services as a marketing consultant to artists and producers here.....

There's a fine line between patience and procrastination. The best business strategies include working with what you got. #btw can't is a nasty word to have in your vocabulary; especially in thin business.

Last edited:
get in contact with me
my website will be up in about 2-4 weeks

THIS IS A BUSINESS AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
a little bit about my website...
this is what will be on the website

1. webisodes documenting every aspect of my business
a.getting a business bank account
b. getting a EIN from the IRS
c.getting logo "lol"
d.getting your website up
e.attracting investors
f.attracting producers/artists
g.promotion
etc...etc..

2. I'll be doing e-business consulting help producers,audio engineers,graphic artists,film direction, and recording artists improve their profitably so I will direct ppl to your services

3. Network
Holy Lamb Media and Entertainmet will have a
NETWORK LISTING PAGE
listing those whooffered
discounted services to us=(holylamb media and ent.) as well as companies that are all about serving indie artists,etc...

the listing will include links to your website and/or your contact info(so you can grow your business.... double,triple your cliente)

and the site will also have info I gather on the internet to help
indie labels and artists/producers,graphic artist,video directors,etc...

Join the movement ... Networking with Holy Lamb Media and Entertainment to Take your business to a NEW LEVEL!!

Last edited:
Back