Has anyone ever heard or used this service called Soundzone

Dzasta Beatz

I have a serious question producers. I recently ran into a great service called Soundzone. I randomly found this site while I was on twitter going through my newsfeed and realized they we're following me. They had their number on their twitter page and advised you to contact them for Artists management, Consultant, or Production marketing and publishing. They have over 700,000 followers and is following around about 80,000.... Sounds legit right??
Well I contacted them but they we're busy so the automated system transferred me to a vm. I left a vm and I got a callback after about 10 mins. I spoke with a guy named steve and he sounded professional like this was a serious corporation. He gave me advice on what they're service is about. What exactly they do. And it sounds legit... They send out our beats to over 350 services such as Itunes, Mtv, Mtv music, Vh1, vevo, rhapsody, etc. Also to Major record labels and Indie labels. The only catch is we have to pay a $200 fee....

Now we all know as producer's we must invest into our careers to make money, but some investments aren't good investments and never payoff... So would this be a good investment?? Has anyone ever heard of or use this service??

Back