four steps to making your company legal

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
4 Steps to Getting Your New Corporation or LLC Started - YouTube
1.you want to go to your "your state's name" secretary of state website file your dba and/or LLC
Nebraska Secretary of State - John A. Gale
Comparing Company Types
A corporation or LLC can also file a DBA to transact business under a name different from the one registered with the state (when the business was incorporated). For example, a corporation formed as Smith and Sons, Inc. may want to do business under a name that more clearly states what the company does and could file a DBA to use a more descriptive name like Smith Landscaping.

2.apply for EIN
Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) Online

3.shop around for the best bank for you company open up a checking account and credit card for the company
build credit for your company tip make sure you already have the money for the expense before using the credit card and transfer the money right into your credit account right after the purchase..you can use your smartphone for this...check for this from your credit card company and bank to see if they offer this this is a great way to build your credit buying small things over and over and make sure you pay on time
10 questions to find the right bank for your business | Entrepreneurial
Finding the Right Credit Card for Your Business | Fox Small Business Center

4. start doing business using your business names
Sign a contract correctly to protect your limited liability

more great advice for the
the walking on water coach-antonio aka fataltone

check out my thread here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-links-resources-indie-artists-labels-364398/
and my other threads in this section
I do PR and business coaching,general consulting as well providing organizational coaching(which will give you more time in your work day and personal life)
if you want to take your career to new heights and be a professional musician please contact me
this is what I do

I provide services that get artists and producers more publicity and profits

my process works as so
1.create a relationship with you(business owner)
2.help you birth a vision, or refine your vision(brainstorming sessions)
3.help you lay out a plan(online/street team plan,business plan,marketing plan,public relation plan,organization plan)
4.help you stay motivated and on a timeline
5.show you how to enjoy your success and build upon it

also providing coach/consulting on
marketing
salesmanship
professionalism
sure fire networking
faith and entertainment
leadership
time management/organization

reminder results are determined by your actions

HolyLamb Media & Entertainment Coaching and Consulting
Let's build a relationship to build your success

Affordable Services with Quality results
contact me here on package and one on one pricing
or at
holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com

People better take this free information while they can because you will be crying when you have to pay for it.

People better take this free information while they can because you will be crying when you have to pay for it.

General paradox with the audience that I found is :
If you say to the clients that I am going to give you a talk(consultation) for free then they wont really listen/care much
but if I charge them a heavy price then they are hanging on my every single word for exact same consultation

General paradox with the audience that I found is :
If you say to the clients that I am going to give you a talk(consultation) for free then they wont really listen/care much
but if I charge them a heavy price then they are hanging on my every single word for exact same consultation

somewhat true ...buy these jordans like are $150.00 yes... buy these shoes that are comfortable and reasonable price no thanks...lol..
but since I'm in the service industry with my coach/consulting business I giving a freebie
it's a one time freebie Q & A simple, one question and I answer it...
like Clorox gives coupons and other Companies give free samples to entice and to show customers hey we have a great product or service and if you want to get a full value of our service or product you going to have to pay....for it....
thanks for commenting

Last edited:
Back