Fire Your Boss- Live Off Your Music

indepthjay

If you've always dreamed of living off your music, keeping 100% of
your music sales, firing your boss, while building a hungry mob of
fans, from your own computer...... JOIN our MAILING list FOR FREE powerful marketing course

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">

I lasted 2 minutes - time enough to read the whiteboard in the background and hear a self-serving justification and scare tactic

I didn't laugh

This guy really does not have a clue

PS the whiteboard diagram for the most part is a valuable piece of info, but I dread to think what he used it for - on it's own not worth much unless you understand the channels and potentials of the various parts of the market, but it is a valuable piece of information in that it will force someone to research each line to at least try to understand what is being suggested. Some lines peter out too early, others are explored too deeply and tenuous connections are made between different parts - a label has no real interest in touring unless they are running a 360 deal, where they front all the money and take all the money and pay the artist a stipend (a living allowance)

Ahh Postman. We meet again.

Everybody loves the postman. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that a lot of these producers who drop videos like these extracted the inspiration from Postman's vids...

$.02

Last edited:
Back