Few Questions about big artists that want beats through e-mail

BeduJomby

Okay, so sometimes some big artist post his e-mail on twitter and want producers to send there their beats. I'm not a good producer but If I would try to send my beat to some big artist. Should I send only preview so he could hit me up and give me some cash for that? Or how does it works? Thanks.

Okay, so sometimes some big artist post his e-mail on twitter and want producers to send there their beats. I'm not a good producer but If I would try to send my beat to some big artist. Should I send only preview so he could hit me up and give me some cash for that? Or how does it works? Thanks.

Why not email and ask them what they want? The few managers I know who do this on twitter, want full versions.

I'm a manager at the moment for several producers. Artists always want the full track of your music in MP3 form or through a link. They want to listen to the change-ups and the full effect of the beat. Many also write to the beat and see if they want to use it when they hear it another time. Some artists want beats for free, especially if its a mixtape, so its important to gameplan where you want to invest yourself and where you will profit the most in the long-run.

I'm a manager at the moment for several producers. Artists always want the full track of your music in MP3 form or through a link. They want to listen to the change-ups and the full effect of the beat. Many also write to the beat and see if they want to use it when they hear it another time. Some artists want beats for free, especially if its a mixtape, so its important to gameplan where you want to invest yourself and where you will profit the most in the long-run.

Thank you so much for this information. It's helpful.

I don't give anyone content unless I have distribution rights over it 1st so you shouldn't either. Giving people beats you don't control is the best way to grow up because you are going to feel disgusted after finding out they made money off you and you didn't get any cash or credit for the project. Seen it happen.

I don't give anyone content unless I have distribution rights over it 1st so you shouldn't either. Giving people beats you don't control is the best way to grow up because you are going to feel disgusted after finding out they made money off you and you didn't get any cash or credit for the project. Seen it happen.

Okay, I'll have it on my mind. Thank you so much

Back