Copyrights.. for free?

jayneptune

Ok so i know im sounding a bit cheap here, but college just started so moneys kinda tight. So i was wondering if anyone knows a free copyright website where i can copyright all my works, please let me know.

Remember that it is always best to have 2+ methods to copyright what you do.

Ok so i know im sounding a bit cheap here, but college just started so moneys kinda tight. So i was wondering if anyone knows a free copyright website where i can copyright all my works, please let me know.

IMHO its best not to try to shortcut your copyrights. If you're trying to save money just copyright a collection of works with the library of Congress. You have to think about how seriously clients, lawyers, or the court systems will take you without the industry standard copyrighting of your work if a legal dispute arises. Professionalism is key.

IMHO its best not to try to shortcut your copyrights. If you're trying to save money just copyright a collection of works with the library of Congress. You have to think about how seriously clients, lawyers, or the court systems will take you without the industry standard copyrighting of your work if a legal dispute arises. Professionalism is key.
I agree save up and do a collection or pay the price later.

Back