Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was considering Full Sail or Similar? (Long thread, Serious shit)

AG Beats is offline Registered User
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by JMD_Music View Post
    Just make sure you'll be able to afford the living expenses at the Musicians Institute. They don't have dorms so you have to live off campus and Hollywood isn't cheap.
    Yeah it's true. I'm thinking SAE Atlanta right now. I talked to a guy from there already and requested info from the site about a "Vanguard Scholarship" which supposedly offers full coverage. Trying to make moves on everything ASAP. Gonna have to get some loans most likely but Im really not worried about that.
    Intergalactic space man trying to find his sound that's lost on planet earth. Once powers are harnessed revolution will spark

JMD_Music is offline Registered User
    If you did go to Musicians Institute, when would you attend the school? I was considering going for music business, but the only roommate I could find was set on living at one of the luxurious apartments and I couldn't afford it.

If you did go to Musicians Institute, when would you attend the school? I was considering going for music business, but the only roommate I could find was set on living at one of the luxurious apartments and I couldn't afford it.
    I'm pretty deadset on SAE Atlanta bro. Reason being is because that's the genre I LOVE! That's where a large majority of my favorite artists go through to record and where a lot of artists in the style of beats that I like to make most come out of.

The dude from the ATL campus dropped Patchwerk as a place that some students have went too. I realize I'm not guaranteed anything but I know I can get some sort of internship somewhere out there, and then drop by all these studios with my music. I've always thought "man, maybe I should move out to atlanta since that's where the music I make basically came from (dirty south) etc.".

First I gotta get like two more classes from my community college though so I can be accepted into the Associates Degree program at SAE. That's another thing I like, its an accredited associates! Plus man Ive been to the south a few times and I like it down there. And it's closer to my home. So right now that's my goal.

I plan to use all federal grants and scholarships I can for the school, but I'm gonna have to take out loans for living expenses. I plan on going and living by myself in a small apartment as close to SAE as I can find, but if we get to know eachother and you don't seem like someone I couldn't stand, I'd be down to split rent and maybe with could both go out to SAE. But obviously we'd wanna communicate and stuff/get to know eachother before we did something like that. I'd hate to be stuck with an ******* and you never know u might think im an ******* lol. Hopefully you get what I'm sayin.

I plan to be down in ATL at this school by sometime around september though. I just gotta knock these two classes out this summer at my CC and then go and figure the money situation out.
    Intergalactic space man trying to find his sound that's lost on planet earth. Once powers are harnessed revolution will spark

JMD_Music is offline Registered User
    I don't produce music so I'm not interested in SAE and I'm not really looking into the Musicians Institute anymore, just keeping it open as an option in case I don't get into grad school.

I don't produce music so I'm not interested in SAE and I'm not really looking into the Musicians Institute anymore, just keeping it open as an option in case I don't get into grad school.
    Cool, was just throwing it out there. Hope grad school goes well for you that stuff is tough work! lol I guess it's not for someone who loves that stuff though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information