Clothing branding

hmmm how does it work? do you get an order from a consumer, contact zazzle with your snanned designs, draw it up, stick them on the garments, and they ship them out for you? or do you pay 1st, then they make them, ship them to you, and you try and get people to buy them from you?

You sign up on the website for free. Design the tshirt your self its easy. And you set the price and how much commission you want. And they ship directly to the buyer
Heres the updated link http://www.zazzle.com/american_pride_sweatshirt-235574187351943596

Last edited:
So they distribute when the order is placed and you get a cut? That is what I was hoping you would say because I think it is absolutely insane to have someone pay for something that they "hope" people will buy. Saw it happen to someone I knew. He didn't listen and ended up losing all his money. Still has the shirts though. They get used around the house lolol

Yeah you get a cut you dont have to lay out anything. Ive gotten a few checks from them. They also have alot of clothes to choose from. And you can embed it on your website

Back