being a music business professional and being a life coach and Publicist

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
as owner of a label and a e-business consultant.. I have been studying life coach and publicist skills among many other things and going to apply these skills to build my portfolio and profitably
that has a foundation of creditably and knowledge

what are you strength and weakness
how can I help you with these
or
better yet how can studying life coach and publicist skills help your career as alot of ppl are about diy'ing their own career goals...

as I building my webstie now I'm brainstorming ideas on the best way to present some of these skills to the music indie music industry that
revolves around music and the business of music...
webisodes for sure on my site
any ideas folks

publicist skills including networks with working relationships with media professionals and companies
and
you might ask life coaching skills what do I need them for
well if you're managing a band,artist,production team etc..
alot of art-focus individuals may lack the fight to stay on course and to use their talents to the best of their ability and that's where life coach skills comes in to play...you motivate, give confidence to the ppl you provide your service to..
as a I'll be wearing many hats the first five years of my business I has to know alot and not spread myself too thin and I'll be apply the same life coaching skills to my life such as time management and being life coach is a partner but I'll be using this to become a better leader as well

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

check this out
Chaîne de VickieChampion - YouTube

Last edited:
As I read this and think about you wanting to show these skills on a website, I immediately think of a video. However, depending on your market, I think those success story videos like the one you posted seem a bit false and a bit corporate when done in that way.

I would make a purpose built music video-come-short film. I might even use text or a narrator w/ music, your own music or music of a band/artist you have mentored in the background and in the video performing and do something a bit like the video from Pitch Black, "It's All Real."

I have a similar view to you but I'm no good at business but I do feel I am able to inspire minds and I do think it is a skill.

Back