Beatstars vs Myflashstore

EricI

I was thinking about getting the 10$ per month subscription to either myflashstore or Beatstars. I like both but I don't know which one to pick. Any input would be great. Thanks!

Use the one that's most mobile friendly. Most of the people you market to will learn about you from their smartphone. Also, beat and instrumentals are mostly impulse buys. This means people buy during moments of inspiration which features them using certain beats. In other words, just make it easy for people to get your beats by giving them the ability to download on their smartphones.

myflashstore is just a tool if you already have a website or you can put it on your blog and facebook.
to my knowledge not to many beat buyers actually go to the site but you get 100% of your sales.

beatstars is cool but the voicetag on the site is low and to far apart and they tax the hell out of the producer and artist.
but your get some sales but your paying a montly fee and they want 40% of your sales.

Last edited:
I'm using myflashstore atm but i might try out beatstars aswell...

BeatStars takes 0 commission on sales from the HTML5 widget, flash widget etc...They only take up to 20% if they bring in the sale from their website. But you get so many more tools on BeatStars than MFS. You got your own custom Mobile Website and Mobile app for iOS and Android. And they were the first ones to ever come out with a HTML5 widget that plays on all mobile browsers from your site. So if you want reach more customers on more devices...go with BeatStars. No question.

yea beatstars just change there prices. they now give 80% commissions. but they didnt help me make my beat F commissions.
charge what you want for me to use your services 100% commissions is a must.

yea beatstars just change there prices. they now give 80% commissions. but they didnt help me make my beat F commissions.
charge what you want for me to use your services 100% commissions is a must.

Dude they give you 100% of all sales via Widgets and Facebook App just like MFS. There is no difference on the widget front...your comparing apples to oranges. MFS is just a widget provider, BeatStars is as well but doesn't just do that alone. They are a digital store like iTunes, Widget provider, Distributor to major music services, your own custom branded apps for iOS and Android.

These two companies are not even in the same galaxy. MFS is for beginning beatmakers, BeatStars is for everyone including Grammy Award winning producers. Sell Beats | Sell Instrumentals | Beat App | Music Production (see for yourself)

great man i have a beatstars account. and i have made money on the site .no need to debate thanks for the info.
but i have on my website that is technically nowhere near beatstars, beatstars is better then mine, but if someones pays for a subscription they get 100% of there sales, period, free email blasts, free front page spotlights and free social network blasts.

I am upgrading it as i type this and will be blasting it later today BeatsUrban: home

Last edited:
I have a question about BeatStars. Do they offer a basic copyright database, like BeatBrokerz does?

great man i have a beatstars account. and i have made money on the site .no need to debate thanks for the info.
but i have on my website that is technically nowhere near beatstars, beatstars is better then mine, but if someones pays for a subscription they get 100% of there sales, period, free email blasts, free front page spotlights and free social network blasts.

I am upgrading it as i type this and will be blasting it later today BeatsUrban: home

this is what i was talking about http://www.beatsurban.com/pages/Subscriptions

Back