Beat brokerz.com beware producers

TheMarksman

ThaMarksman
Well I signed up at bb recently and went all the way in my book i purchased there promo for $60 and all together spend of $70 cause you have to have a $10 month sub to get promo so i have been at there 5th position on the charts for 12 hours

and my stats are 78 plays(probably mostly producers checking my beat instead of beat buyers ) 1 download and 0 sales
this is just a tip for all you producers out there

LOOK FOR SOMETHING BETTER OUT THERE TO PROMOTE

PIck Ya Battles Kid - Instrumental Beat | Instrumentals88

If you're gonna spend money in that way, I think you should try services like IStandard or something, where the $ you front goes into sending your beats to people that matter - not blanket "promo". Having someone spam FB and Twitter for you is not going to yield the results you're looking for, IMO.

Well i talked to support they said that there stats are on a delay but so far i have 32 downloads and 670 plays but no sales yet and i have been at the 5th position of there charts for about little over 12 hours so i guess this is a case study for beat promoting now

beatbrokerz seem to be decent i know all the guys i see on soundcclick seem to be there so figure thats where the money is but i will check out this istandard thanks

So essentially what you're telling us, is that you spent $70 on promotion, and expected to make money from such, almost overnight. And after a few hours, got upset and decided to bash the website on a public forum. Then a few hours later, after freaking out and contacting them, you change your opinion and now they're "decent".

smh.

So many dumb posts on FP lately. its sad too see. The morale of this story, is A) Don't jump to conclusions, things take time and B) Spending money on promotion doesn't always equate in money back in your pocket, but if you're strictly out here looking for money, this many not be the right "career" for you.

Cheers!:cheers:

damn man ... i had that problem on musiccentro too maan ... i mean i have more than 100 plays ... and 3 downloads .... i dont get it man ..... then i went suspicious in Dat sh*t ... idk what to do

a chart in terms of views and downloads is not indication of potential sales ever - to think otherwise only goes to show how unrealistic your expectations are about selling your music

Actually, that isn't a too bad ad performance for that amount of money if you compare to other ad networks lol
You got in the Top 5 with 78 plays? Sounds like a small platform then, also the problem with these beat selling websites is that there are a lot of people that want to.. well.. sell their beats, not buy them.
I'd advertise on sites where your target market is instead, maybe rap/recording forums and such..

you can spend $1,000,000 on promo and it won't guarantee anything. People are gonna like what they're gonna like.

Just because the world hears it doesn't mean the world is gonna like it.

and just because some promo gets thrown in front of someone's face doesn't mean that anyone is gonna click on it.

The ratio of people that come back to buy after receiving the download for free is very very small. I would say the average is around 1 in every 1,000-2,000 downloads will come back for a lease. I remember when Johnny Juliano started doing the no free download movement he said in the youtube video that he was sick of getting 8,000+ downloads a day and only a few sales.

The ratio of people that come back to buy after receiving the download for free is very very small. I would say the average is around 1 in every 1,000-2,000 downloads will come back for a lease.

If you're lucky...and your track is exceptionally good.

beat brokers update i have been on beat brokerz for about 1 week in the top 25 i have over 447 beats downloaded 0 sales im not here to complain im here to inform fellow producers so people will know before they invest there money @xdrivethru

So if you want exposure you can invest in beat brokers but you may not see sales
just giving a review its up to you guys

beat brokers update i have been on beat brokerz for about 1 week in the top 25 i have over 447 beats downloaded 0 sales im not here to complain im here to inform fellow producers so people will know before they invest there money @xdrivethru

So if you want exposure you can invest in beat brokers but you may not see sales
just giving a review its up to you guys

Anybody who who guarantees you will get actual sales is lying to you.

regardless of where you go and what kind if promo you get, you can never rely on that translating to sales.

Ten billion people can have your music put in front of their faces, but that does notean anybody will buy it.

Back