Anyone need a professional logo ?

kjcbeatz

I do company logos for $40 . You get the untagged (no watermarks) HD .PNG file as well as a 1080p JPEG file for social network use . And the PSD (photoshop file) for and extra $20 .

Please contact me at keoncureton(a)yahooDOTcom (email address) if you would like to see my work .

Thank you,
KJC Beatz

you have really good prices, most professional designers do logos for 100 and up. I dont need graphics atm, but anyone reading this, u shud def hit this guy up

Maybe you should put a link to somewhere people can view your work in your post so people can check it out. Even a Facebook page will work well for this if you don't have a website. I agree that is a decent price.

Do you have a website were people can see you work?

I do company logos for $40 . You get the untagged (no watermarks) HD .PNG file as well as a 1080p JPEG file for social network use . And the PSD (photoshop file) for and extra $20 .

Please contact me at keoncureton(a)yahooDOTcom (email address) if you would like to see my work .

Thank you,
KJC Beatz

No but I do have a facebook page . Add me at KJC Beatz . Alot of my work is not uploaded tho . Only certain ones .

You should create a page or website for your graphic works and direct people to it. It'll help you get more clients.

Back