101 music contracts binder / CD

Free contracts why pay (rar) 458 KB

I have some contract pm me if you need some. I'm new so I can not post the link.

Free contracts why pay (rar) 458 KB

I have some contract pm me if you need some. I'm new so I can not post the link.

Ok, Darth Reavn, I'm just gonna put this out there, and I mean this in all respect to you and everyone else here... Most books you will find about the business are outdated at best... they can can give you basic principles, but no book can tell you about the way you have to do your exact business. And the contracts you are talking about? Every last one of them are going to be individual in nature relating to what exactly you need for that situation. And unfortunately, drafting those contracts DO cost money. They don't have to cost you a fortune, but you really need someone who is able to draft contracts that work for you and the other party in a win-win situation... Standard boilerplate contracts cannot work for that, so any online or book related contracts may get you by, but they won't take you where you are trying to go. I have negotiated many types of contracts and each one is crazy different from the last. If you don't have a budget for a dedicated attorney (not alot of us do), then I suggest a service like mine that can draft your contracts for you, then you can spend a lil bit of dough making sure they are good by having your attotrney go over them. I am sorry for the long winded post, but I see this over and over again, we try not to mess ourselves up by having contracts, then mess up more by having the wrong contract. You may not need many of the contracts you think you do, but as a consultant, I can save you dough by telling you what you need, and draft the contracts individually and once your attorney checks it out (at a fraction of the cost he will charge for just a paralegal to do it for him at double the rate), he will say this works for your situation. Boilerplate contracts DON'T work best! contact me, and I can show you an alternative that you'll come out smilin about. And that goes for ALL of you, too!!! I'm a cat who has made some money in this business, and I spent YEARs learning the legal things about this business after I got burnt with bad contracts and lawyers so I learned how to do it myself. Now I can help you too. Save the money for your own pockets! Gone...And Peace to Dago..I used to live there!!!

evry situation is different so already made contracts should be used to study and adapt to your needs. in the end, nothing beats a real and good entertainment lawyer, especially if you end up dealing with major companies that have lawyers paid fortunes to secure their own interests

yea i been selling beat for the longest i need some good contracts

Free contract :)

EXCLUSIVE BEAT LICENSE AGREEMENT

The Producer "NAME" (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") in accordance with the terms stated in this agreement gives _Artist NAME. (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer") the rights to exclusive beats _BEAT NAMES_ purchased from the seller. Buyer agrees to pay _______ per track. Total payment _____.

RIGHTS GRANTED TO THE BUYER

Buyer does have the worldwide, exclusive, transferable right for the use of the Music as long as additional audio/visual performances are recorded with our musical compositions (hereinafter referred to as “synchronization”) The Buyer is granted permission to sell or broadcast only in synchronization or mechanical reproduction with other visual or audio performances (vocals) added by Buyer. Rights include distribution of phono-record demos created using the Producer compositions. Buyer has distribution, performance and radio rights as long as they adhere to the following restrictions. Buyer understands that the rights that are being granted to the Buyer in this Agreement are exclusive and that the Seller will have the no authority and no right to issue other parties the right to use the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.

1) The License expressly FORBIDS resale or other distribution of the Producer's compositions, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You CANNOT sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, remix, rearrange, remove any melodies, instruments, drum programming or transfer all OR any of the products sold or their rights under the Producer to another user (example - Record Label, another production company, another producer), or for use in any competitive product without written consent and or another license agreement.

2) The Buyer understands that the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement does not contain any unapproved samples. The Buyer also understands that they are responsible for clearing all samples that they choose to use and that the Seller cannot and will not be held liable for the misuse of any sampled material that the Buyer uses in conjunction with the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.

3) Buyer cannot resell, lease or license any compositions to another user. The Buyer understands that The Seller maintains 100% copyright and ownership of the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement.

4) Buyer cannot use beat compositions as a background element in TV, Film and DVD projects without obtaining written consent and or another license agreement.

5) Buyer must supply the Producer with at least 1 copy of each final recording made using the Producer's Music.

6) Buyer must include on all productions the producer's name. Buyer agrees to display this statement on all physical media containing a portion or sum of the Original Instrumental Composition that is being licensed in this agreement. Including but not limited to CD’s, CD covers, Cassette tapes, Cards, etc.

8) Buyer must contact and inform Seller of CD sales if the Original Instrumental Composition is used for commercial purposes with a record label with gross revenue of over $1,000,000, the Seller must receive credit for the Original Instrumental Composition, unless agreed upon otherwise by the two parties. Buyer must also contact and inform Seller if 150,000 units are sold so Seller can start receiving royalties.
9) Use of the Producer's compositions in isolation (without synchronization of vocal performance) is not permitted.

PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT

1) Buyer has the right to perform with the Producer's music in public. If the Producer's music composition purchased by Buyer is exploited regionally, nationally or worldwide via radio, television, motion picture or in any other form of entertainment, Buyer must contact Seller so that Seller can take proper steps in obtaining any performance royalties generated.

2) Buyer is the sole owner of the music referred to in this agreement. Buyer has no ownership of the Producer's copyrights.

3) Buyer must comply with every aspect of this agreement or this license will be terminated.

_______________________ _______________________
Producer’s Signature Buyer’s Signature

Thanks for the exclusive contract you showed! It really helped! Do you use contracts when people purchase leases too?? any help?

Message me for a producer contract. I have a boat load of contracts i just have to find the folder.

High Quality Beats Fromm Hip Hop To Pop

Need beats... Head over to thehitbrainiac.com. Fell free to contact me anytime for exclusive rights. Genre of music i produce range from hip hop, r&b to pop.

WoW there is so much information concerning copyrights & the marketing aspect of music production but me being the extremely an noob, most of the information can sometimes fly right over my head.lol. I've been trying to understand theee relationship between royalties and the contract also, if I am the music producer of an album & don't copyright most of the instrumentals used on the album, would I still be entitled to receive royalties ?

Back