Spring Sounds 2014 FP Beat Tape

b Asterisk Asterisk

Mister Nebula
I looked on the FP Soundcloud and noticed we haven't done a beat tape in about two years. I was thinking...maybe we can put together another one by Spring? It would have a pretty unique vibe. It would definitely be Hip Hop, but not really trap and not too experimental, but not the typical beat-tape. (Basically in between Summer Vibe and Autumn Colors, with a bit of a traditional hip hop theme) What do you guys think of the idea? The beats would have to be submitted by sometime around the beginning of May.

- There would be a max of 4:00 and a minimum of 1:30
- Skits are also excepted, as well as interludes/transitions that precede the minimum length
- An email will be setup for the tape by whoever would like to manage the project (any takers?)
- As with Autumn Colors, an email/message will be sent to whoever makes the cut

Hi! Good initiative! But just so we are clear, in case this does take off and you end up using the FP name in the title for this tape, make sure there is a disclaimer somewhere saying that it is unofficial and that FP itself does not endorse/approve/manage this. Though super happy to see members getting together and doing this sort of collaboration :-)

Great plan. I would be interested in helping out some people manage this.

It definitely needs more than a person working on the nitty-gritty to be successful. Although I guess that also depends on what you want the tape to be. Just another drop in the ocean or something noticeable?

Last edited:
Im down

I looked on the FP Soundcloud and noticed we haven't done a beat tape in about two years. I was thinking...maybe we can put together another one by Spring? It would have a pretty unique vibe. It would definitely be Hip Hop, but not really trap and not too experimental, but not the typical beat-tape. (Basically in between Summer Vibe and Autumn Colors, with a bit of a traditional hip hop theme) What do you guys think of the idea? The beats would have to be submitted by sometime around the beginning of May.

- There would be a max of 4:00 and a minimum of 1:30
- Skits are also excepted, as well as interludes/transitions that precede the minimum length
- An email will be setup for the tape by whoever would like to manage the project (any takers?)
- As with Autumn Colors, an email/message will be sent to whoever makes the cut

I'm definitely down to contribute to the project!!

EDIT: I'd love to make some time free to help overseeing the project! Let's make it happen!

Last edited:
Back