Seeking EDM/Trap/Dubstep Producers for a PAID project!

letsmakemusic

Currently looking for talented music producers with an ear for EDM (Trap/Electronic/Dubstep) music and remixing, to join me in an exciting new project.

The project involves creating fresh remixes of existing tracks, by using their original vocal acapellas.

The project will become an EP, containing around 6 songs, and will be promoted to the artists existing network, as well as industry people who may also be able to raise the profile of the project.

Each completed song will be formally registered, so that any profits made from it are split

equally between the artist (songwriter) and the producer (composer).

The producer(s) will also be paid fifty pounds (£50/$80) for a fully completed, once agreed upon, song.

If interested, please get in touch via this post, for more information.

Do you own the rights of those vocal lines? Or have you got permission to use them?

Hi Ddream,

I own the rights to all vox that will be considered. They're all my own recordings.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you have any other questions re: the project.

Hey there :)

I probably dont have the talent (yet!) that you're looking for, but feel free to check out my soundcloud.

Hi!

Thanks for the link - you've got some cool stuff on there - it's not quite what I need for the project I'm working on right now, but keep up the good work! :-)

Back