Rap Artist Looking for producers/beat makers to work and collab with long term.

Work

Okay as the title suggests, I'm looking for beat makers to work with long term. I like beats that give me room to make conceptual layouts, i cant really say im looking for anything specific but i do know i really mess with jazz type beats, kinda like mos def type shit.

with that being said im not looking for this post to just be flooded with just randoms throwing their rates at me, yes i will be willing to pay but im also looking for artists i can bounce ideas off of, give me Honest feed back and etc, im looking for someone to work with consistently i dont wanna cash in on just beats im trying to cash in on the relationship.

thanks hope to get some dope inquiries

heres a few small snippets of my work below, its not alot i just started working with a new engineer but, ill add more after our next session

https://soundcloud.com/ollie93/sets/roughs-unmixed

nice stuff homie im down to work with you. you can check my stuff out at soundcloud just type "ehabch" it wont let me post links cause i need 5 posts...:4theloveofgod:

Hey what's up! I know of a really awesome producer that maybe you could hit up. His name is CloudAtrium you can search him on Soundcloud

You can check out his work - he's kind of a spacey sound - but I think you'd like him nonetheless. Anyone could hit him up though :) Serious business only.

Interested in working, hit my e-mail producedbybk(at)gmail or my soundcloud soundcloud.com/bkproductions more stuff will be on there shortly. Let me know.

My soundcloud is LibrahMane, all of my beats are handmade, 100% authentic, and unique. We can definitely work together. I have only one artist im working with long term and looking for more so this should be interesting! Check me out.

Back