Producers!!! Looking to buy beats.

$avK1A

Hey guys its $av! I am looking for a producer that can make some quality beats! If I like what I hear and can imagine myself making a track to one of your beats, I'll make a purchase! Here is the last song I've released so you know the feel I'm looking for and so you can eave some feedback! https://soundcloud.com/savmusic19/turn-my-speakers-up-prod-by-leland-lavinci So tell me what you think, post your beats and Ill leave feedback for you as well!! Thanks!!

Hey man I'll start with some feedback. It's a cool track but the production could use a little more work. I feel it could be balanced better, it's balanced too far left. If you did the mixing, try to imagine a live band representation of your song in front of you. In a live set-up everything is panned and spread out, your guitar player might be slightly to the left but up front on stage, you might have a piano or synth also playing in the back right of the stage behind the drums. Your vocalist would be front and center. That's how your track should sound/look when you mix.

The instrumental should surround the vocals.

Anyways let me know if you like anything on my website. The Mp3 version of the beats are all free to download and use for promotion.

ThreadyBeats

Check out my signature :) and check my YT channel in the Soundcloud description cause some beats are missing on Soundcloud ;)

Back