Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Producer looking for serious rappers/singers/producers to team up with!

bobby_tonev is offline Registered User

Producer looking for serious rappers/singers/producers to team up with!

Sign in to disable this ad
    What's up everybody I'm lloking for people to team up, here's what I'm looking for
    My name is Bobby Tonev. I am 19, I am from Bulgaria and I came to the States 6 months ago to study Commercial Record Production in Long Beach, but the real reason why I came here was to pursue my dream to be a music producer. Until now Iíve been kinda laying low, but recently I decided that Iíve become good enough so that I can start to pursue it. I was planning a different strategy but now I decided to look for people to work with and team up. The main thing I wanna say is that I am dead serious about what I do and I want the people I work with to be serious too. I donít do this **** for fun. I have uploaded 4 beats to show my skills: Ok, They're not allowing me to post links, so just go to soundclick.com/borislav1tonev
    hi-fi What Iím looking for:
    Rappers/singers:
    The main things Iím looking for in the people I wanna work with are 1) seriousness and 2)talent/skills. As I said, I am serious about what I do and if Iím gonna get together with somebody to do a song, I will be expecting two things from them. First, weíre gonna work hard till we make the song a banger, and then weíre gonna work hard to get people to hear it. I want to emphasize this part. Iím not looking for someone cool to have fun with and make a cool song with and thatís it. Iím looking for serious performers (doesnít matter singers or rappers or bands), who are serious and donít only perform in front of the mirror in their rooms, but people who are trying to get their music out there (gigs, radio,). Thatís gonna work a different way with everyone, of course. Some people may already be on their way, getting gigs and radioplay and selling mixtapes. Other might not, but thatís not so important to me. Like I said, important to me is the seriousness, talent and the willingness to do it. One other thing Ė I wanna make it clear that Iím not just selling the beats that I have. I have uploaded them to show my skills. What I want to do is meet the person, get together and create something together, not just me giving the artist a beat. One last thing, Iím not sure I made that clear already, but I am looking for somebody to really team up. I donít just wanna spend a few days at the studio and thatís it. I want to have a partner, to do the work outside the studio, to help each other make it in the game.
    Producers:
    Ok, the deal with producers is a little different. My situation right now, basically Iím a nobody right now, but I think I have what it takes and Iím trying to make it. So I want somebody like me, to team up and help eachother Ė maybe work together, but mainly to promote our demos. Basically someone to get together, help eachother out to hand CDís, stalk industry people and give them demos and stuff like that. Basically if you believe youíre a good producer and are trying to make it right now, thereís probably something we can do for each other.
    Ok, Ima stop writing coz This **** is getting too long.
    Rappers, Singers, Producers Ėknown, unknown doesnít matter letís unite!
    p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say Iím not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.
    and like this.

lamb2k is offline Registered User
    keep it up fam

JayRedd is offline Registered User

famethakid is offline Registered User

i am interested and serious .

lets network seriously email me at famethakid@aol.comMy name is Bobby Tonev. I am 19, I am from Bulgaria and I came to the States 6 months ago to study Commercial Record Production in Long I was planning a different strategy but now I decided to look for people to work with and team up. The main thing I wanna say is that I am dead serious about what I do and I want the people I work with to be serious too. I donít do this **** for fun. I have uploaded 4 beats to show my skills: Ok, They're not allowing me to post links, so just go to soundclick.com/borislav1tonev
    hi-fi What Iím looking for:
    Rappers/singers:
    The main things Iím looking for in the people I wanna work with are 1) seriousness and 2)talent/skills. As I said, I am serious about what I do and if Iím gonna get together with somebody to do a song, I will be expecting two things from them. First, weíre gonna work hard till we make the song a banger, and then weíre gonna work hard to get people to hear it. I want to emphasize this part. Iím not looking for someone cool to have fun with and make a cool song with and thatís it. Iím looking for serious performers (doesnít matter singers or rappers or bands), who are serious and donít only perform in front of the mirror in their rooms, but people who are trying to get their music out there (gigs, radio,). Thatís gonna work a different way with everyone, of course. Some people may already be on their way, getting gigs and radioplay and selling mixtapes. Other might not, but thatís not so important to me. Like I said, important to me is the seriousness, talent and the willingness to do it. One other thing Ė I wanna make it clear that Iím not just selling the beats that I have. I have uploaded them to show my skills. What I want to do is meet the person, get together and create something together, not just me giving the artist a beat. One last thing, Iím not sure I made that clear already, but I am looking for somebody to really team up. I donít just wanna spend a few days at the studio and thatís it. I want to have a partner, to do the work outside the studio, to help each other make it in the game.
    Producers:
    Ok, the deal with producers is a little different. My situation right now, basically Iím a nobody right now, but I think I have what it takes and Iím trying to make it. So I want somebody like me, to team up and help eachother Ė maybe work together, but mainly to promote our demos. Basically someone to get together, help eachother out to hand CDís, stalk industry people and give them demos and stuff like that. Basically if you believe youíre a good producer and are trying to make it right now, thereís probably something we can do for each other.
    Ok, Ima stop writing coz This **** is getting too long.
    Rappers, Singers, Producers Ėknown, unknown doesnít matter letís unite!
    p.s. I just over that post and I just wanna say Iím not as crazy as that **** makes me look. Peace.[/quote]

Serious Biz is offline Registered User

AOMusic23 is offline Registered User

Hey there, AO here

How ya doing my man, i have actually been on the look for a producer to work with as a partnership. I live in CT, hartford, but you can check out my work, I have one mixtape out right now, i have my own microphone and computer to record with i have just been looking for someone to work with in terms of beats and engineering. I like ya style and you can check the work at myspace.com/djboiss and if you type in AO on datpiff.com my tape is the Oh Gimme A Chance volume 1. Like you im trying to get my name out there..and im down for making real hip-hop so if your interested contact me nalismusic@hotmail.com

lamb2k is offline Registered User
    I'm pretty new to this but I'd love to collab on any genre, work on a new sound etc. I'm from CT as well ... but yeah If anyone wants to colllab or work on stuff let me know www.myspace.com/steviedestro

AOMusic23 is offline Registered User
    hey lamb2k send me some beats to my email nalismusic@hotmail.com and we can get something cracking

CarmineDavis is offline Member
    <<<<<----- serious singer with serious talent!
    [CENTER][COLOR=White]http://carminedavisworld.com
    [url]http://itunes.com/carminedavis[/url]
    [url]http://facebook.com/carminedavis[/url]
    [URL]http://myspace.com/carminedavis[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=White][URL]http://twitter.com/carminedavis[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=White][URL]http://youtube.com/carminedavis[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

TriceeMae is offline Registered User

replying

Hello,
    My name is Tricee. I am replying to your poster because I am interested in accompanying you on making a song. The only issue I'm concerned about is location. I'm currently in Montgomery, Alabama. I really, really would like to with a serious producer.

Thanks,
    Tricee

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information