Pop (RnB/EDM/rock) writer/producer looking for collaborations

phil_ber

Pop songwriter/producer in London looking for other writers, producers, or acts to collaborate with. I mainly produce for the US market so 3-3.5 min cuts in radio-friendly RnB, EDM, or alt/lite rock.

Similar commercial work I aim for: Dr. Luke (Katy Perry, Ke$ha), Benny Blanco (Rihanna[Diamonds], Nicki Minaj[Starships]), or Max Martin (Avril Lavigne[Smile], Taylor Swift[We Will Never Ever Get Back Together]).

You can find my work on my website ( www [dot] philber [dot] com ) or soundcloud ( look up "phil ber" ).

Thanks!!

-phil

It's hard to get our EDM on the radio unless it's a remix or you live in a major city... what did you have in mind?

hey your music is awesome! definitely radio ready! i am a rapper but would love to do some light rap features on some tracks with you if you are interested. i love pop and have done remixes of my own to popular songs such as "Hot N Cold" and "Waking Up In Vegas" by Katy Perry, "Your Love" by Nicki Minaj, "Secret" by Maroon 5 and other. Let me know what you think. Here is some of my music https://soundcloud.com/j-rod710 and music.is.passion.

Back