new website

cool site. beats are knocking. how long did it take you to build the site? any webpage building sites you can recommend?

Thanks Man

cool site. beats are knocking. how long did it take you to build the site? any webpage building sites you can recommend?

Thanks Man for the comment,

I have a new page on my blog SOMEONE ASK ME THE OTHER DAY WHICH D.A.W (digital audio workstation)DO I THINK IS THE BEST so if your new at beatmaking or are thinking about starting producing beats than check out the blog there is more about starting producing and the business side of running your own music producing business on the blog.

To answer your Question

I use Wix for a website and crazy domain for a domain.The domain was really cheap which is brazen1beats.com it was only £2.50 for a year I believe.And Wix has a good selection of stuff to choice from pages and so on,but its about £10.00 a month and I know that's not cheap there's a lot cheaper web host and site out there.It took me a week or two so not to long to set up really.

Let me know if you would like some help (FOR FREE) that is and I will give you as much information as I know. Thanks for the comment Bro.

Thanks appreciate it. Im starting my site real soon as was actually in the process of researching hosting!

i say your site is looking good so far. straight to the point; selling beats. My only suggestion would be to work on building some custom graphics for your page.

Thanks appreciate it. Im starting my site real soon as was actually in the process of researching hosting!

i say your site is looking good so far. straight to the point; selling beats. My only suggestion would be to work on building some custom graphics for your page.

Thanks again for the kind words bro and appreciate your views on the site man I will look in to custom graphics I kind of forgot about that so thanks.I have learnt loads lately about running my own beat selling business online don't know everything,far from it lol but have a course you can check out what I have been following if you like; (How to sale beats online like a pro) but I will say it cost £27.00 a month.To be honest I am sick of people trying to sell me shit saying that they will show me how it all works because they never do they just want money,but this guy ant to bad but still leaves some things out on the business side the most important thing I have learnt so far is simple WE HAVE TO BUILD RELATIONSHIP that is what will sale beats in the long run.What do you think ?

Last edited:
100% true, a website isnt gonna sell your beats, soundcloud isnt gonna sell your beats, youtube/facebook/twitter etc. You need to build relationships to have clientele. A website is just a destination to help build that. but i believe in being out there in your local scene and networking.

Back