New R&B/Soul Singer needs producers/writers for project

mobetta

R&B Producer looking to collaborate with other Producers, Writers and beat-makers on creating multiple full songs for a young, new 17 year-old artist whose genre encompasses soul, pop and r&b. We are looking to capture a clean-cut sound in style of Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, New Edition, Usher, Stevie Wonder, to give you an idea of style of music/writing we are seeking. Please send mp3s, videos of your work for reply and a little about yourself.

Peace

518ent@gmail.com

I am producer and writer. if you need a song show me what kinda and i will prepare for less than any other producer. hamudibeats dot info just contact me from my beatstore site.

R&B Producer looking to collaborate with other Producers, Writers and beat-makers on creating multiple full songs for a young, new 17 year-old artist whose genre encompasses soul, pop and r&b. We are looking to capture a clean-cut sound in style of Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, New Edition, Usher, Stevie Wonder, to give you an idea of style of music/writing we are seeking. Please send mp3s, videos of your work for reply and a little about yourself.

Peace

518ent@gmail.com

Check out my stuff:
SoundClick artist: Aleksandr Saltovskiy - page with MP3 music downloads
SoundClick artist: Aleksandr Saltovskiy - page with MP3 music downloads

Back