New producer looking to collab

noahbeats

Hey guys, I'm a relatively new producer, got maybe a couple months under my belt, I work with Native Instrument's Maschine, I'm definitely looking to collaborate on atleast one beat, possibly 3 to 4 and release as an EP? I'm down for anything honestly. Let me know wassup, this is my first post so it wont allow me to post my soundcloud link, email: paulverwey94(gmail) I'm also open to working with rappers and artist if any like what I do, just feel free to message me

Last edited:
DayBeatz, I'll message you on soundcloud, I **** with your sound.

Major Scale why are you on here? You took the time to just post a negative comment on my thread because what? What difference does it make to you what I do in my spare time? Take that energy elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
You took the time to just post a negative comment on my thread because what? What difference does it make to you what I do in my spare time?Take that energy elsewhere.

Because alot of you muthaphuckaz need reality checks... you just started producing a couple of months ago and you already think your ready to start releasing material, which is just plain arrogance and lack of respect for the art

mane ion think thats ignorant.. i think he just wana get his stuff out there, get his name out there, his work, recieve feedback and learn how to better himself with producing

Back