Need a beat producer and possibly for free?

v2official

Rap Duo
Heyo,

I'm a part of the rap group 'V2' and we are looking for a good beat producer. We are just starting out and haven't made any songs yet, however, one of our songs is in progress. We might require the producer for almost every song we make and unfortunately, we are not able to pay anything due to financial disorder.

If anybody's interested, please contact me at: ayush52398@gmail.com with an appropriate subject.

Peace.

Do u have a place where i can maybe listen to ur stuff?

As I said before we haven't 'recorded' any of our songs yet. We have just been rapping by ourselves and had not thought about it seriously until now. I'll share our first rap song with you once its complete. If you could share with me your email ID, then I'd shoot the audio to you ASAP.

Just to let you know bro, no serious producer is going to make custom beats for you for free. And if they do it will be amateur/crap work.

There's plenty of high-quality beats you can just license for cheap for your projects...theres also some free ones.

As I said before we haven't 'recorded' any of our songs yet. We have just been rapping by ourselves and had not thought about it seriously until now. I'll share our first rap song with you once its complete. If you could share with me your email ID, then I'd shoot the audio to you ASAP.

You're not going to get any 'good' freebies without any examples of excellence. Plenty of Soundclick producers allow you to download their beats for free to use for non-profitable purposes. Since you're just starting out, I would recommend that.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Back