Mixing/mastering/audio engineer/ NEEDED WILL PAY

OnThatAgame

I need some one to mix and master up coming tracks/projects. I can pay but before I start paying to mix full projects. I'd like to have one free one to see if i want to keep working with you and invest into you. Hope that can be understood. Well If you down to work and get at this e-mail me at onthatapollo@gmail.com or tweet me at @ImaMindTrip

get real - no freebies, maybe a back and forth to decide if you want to do more/need revisions initially, but paying is the name of the game - this is worse than rappers asking for free beats

the way i see this working is you get enough people to do a freebie for you and you do not need to pay anyone to mix your entire album - nice con-job

actually no that was a good thought tho. i pay for my beats if me or my team isn't making them.. I'm going to pay.. I just want to pay the right person i dont know what one out of all these engineers can work best with me so why go pay someone random. i'm sending every one that contacts me the same song.. one i like the most is the one that is getting paid to mix my mix tape. good day sir.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

i will even pay for this main track that i asked for free if it can turn out right. but how do i know who can do that best with my flow,sound,vocals.. etc do you understand?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

IF YOU THINK IM GOING TO SCAM NO HERE IS THE LINK TO THE TRACK EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Trip who.rar | Game Front Do your thing one i like the most gets the job to mix my mixtape

what you mean.. I'm just trying to work with the right people when I'm investing. are we not all trying to get somewhere with this music shit.

what I meant was that you made one defensive response. Added a further response defending what you were doing. then added yet another defensive response - a lot of protestation that was covered by your first response

im not scamming no body if you really give a **** figure out a way to trick me to see if i really am doing that.. everyody be getting the same track.

settle down - I just highlighted the flaws in what you are asking - and asked what guarantees you are giving to ensure that no-one gets ripped off. All you have done is to come back and be aggressive and used (now censored - by the bulletin board software, not me) rude and offensive language.

Last edited:
I will mix your stuff for free just for the experience.

However, after the first song, I will expect to get paid for subsequent tracks.

Last edited:
ImBooming.com

I'll do a free sample of a song. A snippets of befores and afters. I could also tag the full track if you really just trying to get free work. Other than that. IF you come at me for a full album (15 or more songs) I will do it for a decent price. $150 -$200 depending on the length.

You obviously have no idea how this works, which is fine. Everyone has to learn sometimes.

#1:

What you're asking for is referred to as "Spec Work" which is short for "Speculative Work". It's highly despised. Large companies get away with it since the stakes are so high (i.e., "Make Music for the new Tekken game and get a chance to have your song featured in the soundtrack!").

Why is Spec Work so despised? Take this scenario:
Five producers out of 100 could do an awesome, knock-out job well worth the full pay you're asking for (or more!), but 4 out of these 5 (80%) of these "Top Tier" producers will end up walking away with nothing to show for their outstanding efforts.

#2:

You pick a mixing engineer based on his portfolio, reputation, and word-of-mouth, factoring in how much you're capable of paying and how much you're willing to pay.

#3:

I downloaded your archive package. These are not proper stems -- these are simply raw recordings. They're missing the silence which aligns them to the proper positions. Please line them up properly, via either:
- a "bounce stems" feature or
- by soloing each individual track and performing a whole-song render for each one, naming each one appropriately (i.e., "Verse 1", "Verse 2", etc.)

#4:

These aren't clean takes (Almost, though. I've definitely received much worse). There is slight clipping distortion throughout your takes (which can be repaired/hidden), but at "opening doors" toward the end of the first verse, it's bad beyond repair.

I didn't listen past the first verse, but I would assume that there's some distortion on the other verses.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Back