Looking for talented producers to collaborate on mixtape

AlexCapone

Hey guys. I'm Alex Capone, a young rapper from Chicago, IL. I'm in the process of creating my first mixtape which will be properly made and will definitely be seen. Right now I'm in the writing process and I need to gather the beats I will use for the tape. If you are interested in producing a beat for this tape, email me at alexcaponeofficial@gmail.com you can check out my music at Alex Capone - YouTube and please, serious producers only. Thanks and cheers!

Check out my soundcloud bro. If you like the beats hit me back. If you don't like the beats hit me with feedback anyway. always trying to grow and get better, try new things...

https://soundcloud.com/dough-factory-productions

Hmm they're not really my style. Also they sound repetitive and the sound quality of the instruments make the beat sound unprofessional. Idk if thats the mixing and mastering or the vst or whatever. They sound like those free beats you download off of sketchy beat sites. You would really benefit by using some old school female vocal samples or something just to change it up. Just keep working bro the talent is there you just need practice.

Let me know if you like any of em I have more brewing up as well or if you would like me to make one for you that's fine as well just let me know Soundcloud.com/iayjayi

Back