Looking for solid producers

THRIVER-

Hi All,

My name is Thriver, I'm a crappy producer, much better rapper. I started using ableton because I want to rap over original beats. It has been frustrating so far and I think I should stick to rapping. I'm looking for some great upcoming producers. The type of beats I like are sample based, 808 heavy, Kick+hats+claps, it could be different also, as long as its dope. I have alot of studio time but no dope beats :(. I want to work with producers and make some great songs. Im also looking for a producer who will listen to my ideas and perfect them. So just hit me up. Thanks for your time future producers.

Looking for Dope Hip-Hop Producers

Mod edit: merged duplicate threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man

I have a small freestyle I did off of Big Sean My Last a while ago: soundcloud.com/jandrews504/tracks nothing new at the moment.

I write alot, but I don't wanna record over someone elses art. That's why Im searching for producers to create my own sound.

Hey man

I have a small freestyle I did off of Big Sean My Last a while ago: soundcloud.com/jandrews504/tracks nothing new at the moment.

I write alot, but I don't wanna record over someone elses art. That's why Im searching for producers to create my own sound.

I feel you, I'll check it & get back to you.

Back