Looking for serious producers/engineers to make a team. (NO TRAP RAP BS)

KevinG24

KevinG
Hey guys I'm looking for serious producers and engineers who are down to work together to help out in the making of songs, mainly in the hip-hop genre. (J. Cole, Kendrick, Drake, NOT BOBBY SHMURDA TRAP RAP) It doesn't really matter where you're from since we can share music through the internet, but it would be dope if you lived in California, preferably in the valley so we can maybe link up in person. I need people who are TRUSTWORTHY and HONEST. The reason I'm trying to get a team together is because nobody in the history of music has ever done it completely on their own. I like producing and writing lyrics, if you wanna check out some of my stuff I will link my YouTube and SoundCloud. But like I said, without a team that can help each other with production and music engineering, my music will forever sound "mediocre" or "average," since I've tried editing my music and vocals on my own (which is not my expertise.) I'm really chill and down to earth and open about anything so contact me through my e-mail if you are serious about making music and working together. Take care.

E-mail: k.garcia_95@yahoo.com
www.youtube.com/basskickclap
www.soundcloud.com/basskickclap

Back