Looking for Producers

H

hammrough

hey im looking for an experienced producer to work with. I am looking to lease beats that are kind of like Kanye's or Like b.o.b's no genre beats. I also am looking for some originality. I Like sampled beats and i also like trap beats. I am just trying to gain experience as i have recently started taking this seriously. I will do the best i can but i can't guarantee to make you famous or anything. I rap for my own pleasure and make music for purely my own satisfaction and i am looking for someone with the same mindset. These beats may be used on my first Mixatape: Hammrough. I am looking to pay like 10 a beat if i really like it 25. i rather pay a bundle rate like 30 for 4 or what ever. i have a $100 budget a month and i think thats a good starting budget. Note: i am kind of on the "pop/Hip Hop" Side of rap if that helps.

View attachment one day too much echoo.mp3View attachment one day too much echoo.mp3 (this song is a One Day By B.o.B cover Prod. By T.O

(yes im a big b.o.b fan)

Sadici I like your beats I'd like to work together. Inbox me I can't msg u I'm on my phone.

Hey guys i appreciate you guys hitting me up, But could you guys send me an example of something similar to what i requested. im not asking for a free beat but alot of you guys have an impressive amount of beats and i dont know where to start.

all you are great i wish i had enough to hire you all lol

sorry if its taking me a while to hit you guys up. i have been pretty busy lately

Back