Looking for producer to work with

NGM212

What's up everyone? I'm a 20 year old rapper looking for a producer to collaborate with much like YG and DJ Mustard, a long-term type of relationship. I am from NorCal and am very lyrical. It is no problem for me to write music. The only problem I am having is I need more professional sounding instrumentals that are suited to me. I have FL Studio and am learning how to produce my own music, but I still have things to learn. In the meantime, however, I'd really like to make music and drop something to create and fanbase. I'm very serious about my work and hope one of you will be open to strike a deal with me. I have various styles of rapping, and I'm looking for beats like Drake and Tyga rap over. But really anything works for me as long as it sounds good to my ear. Thank you all.

Hey man what's up? I've been looking to work with someone too, I basically make beats and stuff when I'm not doing school shit.
Check out my SoundClound and let me know what you think. The stuff that's on my SoundCloud is mostly stuff I put up that sounds a little experimental but I definitely make more traditional sounding hip-hop beats as well. To find me just do a search for "ChillTrip" on SoundCloud, I should be the first result. Let me know what you think and hit me up.

Last edited:
Back