Looking for Other Producers to Start Duo/Group

jacksons123

Hello, my name is Jackson. I have been producing electronic music for a little over 2 years now. As of now I'm looking to start an electronic music group, or duo. If you're interested or have any questions message me on Skype: jackson.singleton
As of now I'm interested in creating Electro-Swing e.g. Parov Stelar-"Booty Swing" , as well as Electro House, Drum 'n' Bass, and Progressive. I use FL Studio, and Ableton Live 9 as my main DAWs. I can adapt to whatever DAW you might be happening to use though. My most used VST plugins are NI Massive, Sylenth1, ReFX Vanguard, and NI Razor.

Hey man I'm definitely interested but don't have access to skype currently. Check out my soundcloud if you're interested

Soundcloud.com/mikeeaze

Hey man I'm definitely interested but don't have access to skype currently. Check out my soundcloud if you're interested

Soundcloud.com/mikeeaze
Alright, Nice! I'm not really interested doing a lotta trap though, which I noticed was something you did a lot. I hope we can work around that!

Trap is more of a spur kinda thing for me, I honestly don't make it much except for my first track and the Chance track. I'm far more into funk and groovy stuff but I'm really into making every kind of sound so I think working around wouldn't be a problem!

Back