Looking for a "Horror-Core" inspired Vocalists

Hello fellow Horror-Core fanatics and vocalists. I am looking for someone that I can be partners with in making music. I write amazing lyrics with great dark meaning. I call it dark wisdom. If interested you need to be someone that knows english to the point they can easily make sense of what I put. I write killer lyrics. I'm determined to rise from nothing like SickTanick of SKR. I love the horror core shit but my lyrics are a little bit lighter on the disturbing words. In my lyrics I preach about shit that is going on in the world today. Every one of my songs have a story behind them. If you are influenced by Horror-Core like me and you gotta great voice, take advantage of it with me! My lyrics will get you famous because they are unique, they are different. They aren't like the bull---- you hear in rap today. They are real as hell and you will agree if you are aware of what is going on in this world and have a dark mind. I consider myself a prophet. Why be a musician when you can be a revolution?

Anyone interested, post to this thread and then private message me. Let's change, let's spread awareness to this world.

All you gotta do to accomplish anything, is believe in yourself.
~Derek aka Mad-Christ

I made the lyrics to this last week, it's mildly horrorcore themed. What do you think?

Last edited:
The lyrics are okay. What I recognized is, you gotta really good voice.
I'm messaging you right now:-)

Maybe we can get a female singer with you too:-)

Any horror-core inspired female vocalist feel free to post to this thread and share your voice.

Tayker, your voice sounds great. I'm messaging you right now.

Back