Looking for a helpful man to do mix of tracks

madapesdevourer

Hello guys,

First of all, if I choose the wrong forums section - I apologize and please to move this thread to the right section. Thank You very much for understanding! :)

So lets start..
I'm lookin' after a helpful man who'd like to help me with mix&master process of my tracks (mix actually). I have a rap group, me and my friends just started to make some good recordings. I always did master and mix by myself cause I know a bit Cubase, I also do beats, but I'm very far of being pro in mix and master of songs that's why my mixes sound... crappy. I have KRK's Rokit 5 monitors which are very helpful for me, but cannot even use 100% of their potential cause we don't have a studio yet and I'm not living alone cause I'm just a poor student and the other roommates are complaining when I push the sound too loud which make the mix process almost impossible for me and I don't wanna use any headphones since I've discovered the magic of those monitors, also I don't have any pro skills in vocal mixing.

That's why I'm searching a helpful, skilled-in-mixing man who works on Cubase and who would like to help me only with vocals/beats levels, that's the only thing I need. Unfortunately I cannot even pay You, cause like I said before I'm just a poor student, but I can always repay in free beats if U like them or id.. Graphic services? (My profession is graphic designer so maybe if u need any logos, posters, or idk I could always repay You with free graphic services)...

Don't be afraid, there's no a lot of things to do, because firstly we are recording like... 1 song per three/four weeks, cause we have also other occupations and secondly I can handle on everything which consist in vocal cleaning and stuff, I gonna prepare each and every project for You that it will be clean and ready to work on and the only thing for You to do is to choose the rights levels/volume of each and every channel and the right pan to make all the elements and vocals sound good toghether - do a good mix, that's all. I can handle the mastering process and other stuff, the only problem that I have is with mixing - choosing the right volume of each channel to make it sound good and deep, cause as I said before I'm not so skilled in vocal mixing process and I cannot use 100% of my monitors' potential cause of my f*cked up roommates..

I will prepare each and every project to be clean and ready to work and send the Cubase project files to You so You can directly work on the vocals and other elements without cleaning the tracks, master and other time-consuming things.

How do You feel about it? Is there someone who would like to help me and cooperate with me? I would be really thankful!

See ya guys,
mad.

Back