Looking for audio engineer!!!

noahbeatsmusic

Hey guys my name is N.O.A.H. I'm a producer I'm currently becoming a member of Producers United anyways I have an EP I'm working on I want to come out soon but I'm looking to have an audio engineer work with me on the project, they will get credit, to profesionally mix and master the whole project, if this could be a free service because I'm up and coming and this could help get you some attention that'd be great, but if not, I am open to paying for the service! Thanks!! check out the sampler here: 4 of the 7 tracks!

Hey guys my name is N.O.A.H. I'm a producer I'm currently becoming a member of Producers United anyways I have an EP I'm working on I want to come out soon but I'm looking to have an audio engineer work with me on the project, they will get credit, to profesionally mix and master the whole project, if this could be a free service because I'm up and coming and this could help get you some attention that'd be great, but if not, I am open to paying for the service! Thanks!! check out the sampler here: 4 of the 7 tracks!

Hey Noah,

I am a recent graduate from Pixel Blue's Audio Engineering program and would love to work with you, hip hop being my favourite to work with :) I am open to giving out free masters to you and anyone reading this, just email crow.wav@gmail.com

I will also work with you for a clean mix but i spend large amounts of time doing mixes so we should talk more about that!

Hi :) I can definitely help you out with mixing and mastering if you are open to paying for it. After listening to the tracks in your OP i can safely say that i can mix and master them for a reduced price (with a further discount for more than one track) as they will not contain too many audio tracks (I'm used to doing projects with 70 audio tracks upwards sometimes). Here's my website so you can see what i'm all about.

Crimson Sun Audio | Professional Online Mix Engineering And Mastering

Please don't hesitate to get in contact if it sounds apealing to you in any way :)

Back