LA based production company seeking staff producer for consistent work on projects

We are an established LA music production company with an assortment of clients that include major labels and recording artists that hail from all genres of music. We are currently seeking a producer who would like to take on a staff role through our "satellite internship" program to learn about the business as they work with us, our client's and our projects. We are currently in the process of readying promising acts to pitch to labels. Those who excel in this position will be given a chance to launch their own production company and take on their own clients and projects, you'll have many opportunities to attach your name to credits of songs that will be either pitched to major labels and/or heavily promoted

Send us your sounds today for consideration, no matter what level you're currently at we'd love to bring you aboard the team

Hi-Point Productions was established in 2006 and has almost a decades worth of work and experience with clients across LA and far beyond, in fact we've worked with clients from around the world

Last edited:
Hi
I am a very motivated individual and I intend to start my own record label in the future. I have been looking for an opportunity like because in my country, there is not much I can do, in practically any field. I have been accepted on the MA Audio Production course at The University of Westminster in London, UK after an interview with Stereo Mike.

Here's my work:
www.soundcloud.com/officialbpmusic

Let me know if you need anything else. My email is blackpanthermusic@live.com.

Last edited:
Producer

We are an established LA music production company with an assortment of clients that include major labels and recording artists that hail from all genres of music. We are currently seeking a producer who would like to take on a staff role through our "satellite internship" program to learn about the business as they work with us, our client's and our projects. We are currently in the process of readying promising acts to pitch to labels. Those who excel in this position will be given a chance to launch their own production company and take on their own clients and projects, you'll have many opportunities to attach your name to credits of songs that will be either pitched to major labels and/or heavily promoted

Send us your sounds today for consideration, no matter what level you're currently at we'd love to bring you aboard the team

Hi-Point Productions was established in 2006 and has almost a decades worth of work and experience with clients across LA and far beyond, in fact we've worked with clients from around the world

You can check out some of my music here, I have many tracks in the making also in genres consisting of Urban RNB, HipHop, Pop Urban, EDM, Reggae, Dubstep, can even do Country & Rock & Roll,

www.soundcloud.com/beatbossbbeatpage

JANIE MACK RECORDS - Featured Artists

BeatBoss B

Back