I need Soundtracks --Promotion/Distribution Opportunity for cellists/electronica

pete88

Hi there.

I've just produced a 14-hour massage tutorial DVD/online course which is accompanied by a book. The product teaches you the main styles of international massage, and then how to blend traditions to create your own personalised fusion treatments.

10 translations are planned, as well as large sales teams to market each version in the relevant language.

I've already got a lot of world class music for it, mostly piano and electronica, but am looking for more.

I am mainly looking for cello music and electronic/non-vocal music, but some of the videos are not narrated, and for these videos, I could use a wide range of genres.

What do you get out of it? The proposition is the same for each musician:
a) Free global promotion --your music will be heard in many countries, with the force of teams marketing it.
b) Money --each soundtrack will be sold on the online shop, with a link accompanying each online video, and a credit at the beginning. CDs may also be produced and sold. 50% of the profits will go the artist. There will be a contract protecting both of us, and I should be able to arrange it so 50% of purchase payments are directed to you in an automated way.
c) A non-exclusive contract --you can still use your music elsewhere as you like.

If you're interested, contact me with links to some of your music and I'll show you an early preview of the product.

All the best!

Pete

p.s. don't contact me unless you have 20+ minutes of music. any less isn't really worth the administrative time it would require.

Last edited:
Back