I need beats

Sampl

I'm a rapper and I'm broke but need beats if you have any could use please send them to chaosebeats@gmail.com. If I ever make money off a song with your beat on it I will of course contact you and work out a payment plan.Thank ever one that read this I completely understand if you don't want to do this making beats is very challenging an d I respect all of you who make them.Again thank you

Last edited:
I'm broke because I'm 14 so I can't really get a job.But I have been rapping for awhile and think its time to record my songs.I come from a small city so there isn't like a lot of people that would have any types to music other than the choir kids at school lol.

I'm broke because I'm 14 so I can't really get a job.But I have been rapping for awhile and think its time to record my songs.I come from a small city so there isn't like a lot of people that would have any types to music other than the choir kids at school lol.
What kind of beat do you need?

Giveaway beats

i do lots of styles, and give some beats away. check my soundcloud for my remixes -mainly electro, techno, dubstep- but in my bio there is my webpage linked where you find hiphop, rnb, trap, hard dubstep, and more... to download! but you will have to give credits in the title! mithras beats ft. yourname etc... i would love to hear results, and could master vocal stems on the tracks, but they already should fit the beat, have no time for time-sinc autotune rap vocals. my stuff: djmithras's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world -check the links on the left side, but feel free to listen the remixes, each is different, and dont hesitate to follow me

Back