How much would you rappers pay for this, hypothetically

j0110268

https://soundcloud.com/poducedbythebreeze/demo-beat

(sorry i could get the embeded player code to embed the player)

How much would you rappers pay for this, hypothetically (or would you even buy it)

please be specific whether your talkin about leasing or buying full rights.

just started a month ago and not sure how i should price my beats so whats your opinion?

Last edited:
I couldn't see many people buying this, maybe leasing it for a few bucks, but it's just a loop. The entire beat plays in the first 4 seconds and then it's just repeated. Most people want an intro/verse/hook/verse/hook/verse/hook/outro type of set up in their songs. Doesn't have to be in that order obviously, and there are exceptions to the rule, but generally you want to build up to the "meat" of the track and then introduce leads/melodies/harmonies throughout the verses and hooks, with enough variety that it isn't boring but not so much that it would be challenging to put vocals to it.

You have a solid foundation here to build a track, but if you want people to pay there needs to be more elaboration in my opinion.

I think you've got a good start, but like the previous commenter said, you should really add a lot more, because it really is just a loop right now. Can't really determine how much someone'd pay with just a small amount to go off from. The whole song isn't just that loop right?

no the whole song is way more than just a loop its just still in the works. i get what u guys mean i was just asking more about the quality and or vibe of the track. i personaly think its dope but i made it so im biased lol

no the whole song is way more than just a loop its just still in the works. i get what u guys mean i was just asking more about the quality and or vibe of the track. i personaly think its dope but i made it so im biased lol

Definitely not saying it's bad, I think it sounds pretty good, that's why I said you've got a great start lol. I just had got the impression that that's what you were trying to sell

Back