Hot New Artist working on Album looking for beats!!! ASAP

supaproducer85

Hit me up asap,i will pay u for the actual session files of your beat,so if i make a song to the mp3 an its hot an i wont it on the album i will pay the money,i have budget an invest in my projects.if you have tracks send me links i cant post my music yet but go to datpiff an put in the book of sin or youtube sincere da don you will hear me.thanks the album should be finished by march so lets work!

wuss gud bro. What kind a beats you lookin for. Lemme kno i could help you out. shoot me a message or u can just check out my site! lemme kno if i can help u out!

So far i got 1 great beat that im letting grown on me an i def will be purchasing because i just love this track once the lyrics come the story will unfold wither i can use it great work by ipm music!! Future producers if u trying to get your work hard by legit artist make sure u dont miss this oppurtunity!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

The light im a check u out asap

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Ccp we i.cant hear them on ya site im a try again.asap

Wasup Sugaproducer85, I got some hott tracks to send you, pm me an email address, I don't post my hottest beats on the net for certain reasons, ;)

BeatBossB

Dope kik it im def down!! An boss im about to pm u

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

The light- i love the feeling of they dope concept just not sure if it fits. bleeding keys is super dope if u ass a bass maybe i could add it but i like where u goin if u sequence a lil better.the remedy sounds great but alot of static hi's goin on durin hook. WE HAVE A WINNER 808 KEYS IS DOPE I MIGHT CAN COME UP WIT SUMTHIN TO THAT

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Wow kik in it this is def what i love making that is album material right there homie!!

Hit me up asap,i will pay u for the actual session files of your beat,so if i make a song to the mp3 an its hot an i wont it on the album i will pay the money,i have budget an invest in my projects.if you have tracks send me links i cant post my music yet but go to datpiff an put in the book of sin or youtube sincere da don you will hear me.thanks the album should be finished by march so lets work!
CHECK ME OUT!! LETS WORK ON SOME SESSIONS MY DUDE!

http://www.myflashstore.net/eddyblazebeatz

or my soundcloud thats on my sig for more beats

Last edited:
I got some tracks for you too, but looks like a lot of dudes got here first. Hit me up if u still need from me, otherwise, this is an excuse for me to post so I can reach 20 posts.

Never to late always looking i need dope mp3s so i can begin gettin things put together the album is to be done by march budget opens up january im trying get records recorded now so i know what to pick an pay for buy jan

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Everyone who wants to send mp3s direct to me industrybuisness@gmail.com

UPDATE OF PROGRESS ON ALBUM JUST WORKING GETTIN RECORDS READY! LETS WORK!

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Grime im checking u out now u got some heat lets work industrybuisness@gmail.com or pm me

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Sincere Da Don - The Book Of Sin Lust // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com The book of sin ...lust
Sincere Da Don - The Book Of Sin Greed // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com The Book Of SIN.GREED

THESE ARE MY LATEST MIXTAPES WORKING ON ALBUM LETS GO

Back