Hi I'm looking for Producers!

DayMan

Hey Everyone!

My name is Damon, I'm from Texas, I'm a singer/ex-rapper who is moving on to a different form of lyrics. I've been working on a mixtape titled "Elements". The tape will consist of 4 songs with instrumentals not my own, 2 of which have been completed. My predicament is, I would like to offer a deluxe version of the tape with 3 additional songs from original instrumentals, thus allowing me to claim profit only from the deluxe version - an additional way to support the music.The genre of music I'm looking for is something Nu Disco/Pop/House/Rave/Electronica/EDM that has alot of creativity in the instrumental. The bands most similar to what I'm looking for is Mystery Skulls/ Miami Horror/ Capital Cities (Kangaroo court especially)

I have previous stuff of mine on the internet which I archive on Souncloud but I don't want to post any links in the body paragraph lest I should upset mods (Same goes for my email but they'll be on my page). The things I've got on my channel are all raps however. If you are interested in hearing the two songs I've already completed for my mixtape, I'd be glad to show you :) but please understand I don't want them to show up anywhere until the Mixtape's actual release :b

I Look forward to meeting with anyone who would like to help! I'm sure there are plenty of producers on here and I'd like to be acquainted with all of you!

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Check my site (links in my sig), and flip through some of the beats and instrumentals. I got a lot of that Capital Cities type pop/EDM..

Hey thanks for all the suggestions guys!! From what I've seen there's alot of talent here, I'll have to keep you posted for sure!

@SeVeRe45 I live in San Antonio, so like Mid-Texas :)

@IPM_Music These are definitely pro-style instrumentals! I'll have to contact you about your prices and business :)

Back