Female Pop/HipHop singer/songwriter seeking producer!

Chandra Coffman

Hello! I am a singer/songwriter looking for a producer who is serious about a career in music! I have been writing songs for 10 years but just got the balls to pursue this seriously about a year ago. :) The sound I'm going for is pop with a HipHop/RnB feel to it. My lyrics tend to be dark and edgy and I would love some cutting edge, gritty beats to accompany them! My sound cloud has a song I did last year on it, but the real hits have yet to be recorded! I am very driven and tenacious and am looking for a producer I can have a long musical relationship with. If you think you might be that person, hit me up!

Thanks for your time!

Search Chandra Coffman on Sound Cloud if you want to hear my vocals/writing style!

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice alto voice

melodic material could be improved but that is down to your writer/producer to help you with - it is mostly about creating balanced phrases that are sometimes at rest and sometimes restless

pm me

Thanks for adding my Sound Cloud link! I was excited to see that I had some responses already and will be getting back with people today! I definitely agree about the production of "Light You Up" which is why I didn't record anymore with that producer.
I want to do something bigger and better! :)

I am diggin the light it up demo that you have on soundcloud. I'm not going to dwell on what's been touched already, but I would love to work together

I like the songs you have on soundcloud. A little mixing will go a long way. Contact me on Twitter @legacyinc I have a few ideas i think would work with your style.

Back